Search results

  1. DHS W968 Gold Slam, poor layer thickness uniformity

    Those clones all seem to have smaller headsizes tho. Atleast the measurements in the description says so: 156x150
  2. Want to know why Yinhe Pro 05 is so head heavy?

    Sounds nice, looking forward to the final product. I want to mod my Yinhe V-14 aswell, either alter the handle shape or change it comepletly. And while I'm at it I can check for any hollowness and what balance I prefer aswell. So any insights regarding to this stuff is very welcome for me.
  3. Franziska Innerforce ZLC

    Yes many people state that the Franziska ZLC can go from rather slow to very fast once you activate the carbon layers. Also depending on the weight, they tend to be quite light wich influences their power.
  4. Want to know why Yinhe Pro 05 is so head heavy?

    Do you know if the Xiom AZXi has a hollow handle? It feels so much more dense than my Yinhe blade even with very similar weight
  5. Want to know why Yinhe Pro 05 is so head heavy?

    You mentioned that you dont want to use this blade in its original state. What are your plans with it?
  6. Help me with equipment (2 years exp player)

    I suggest Gewo Thunderball². Very cheap and quite durable if I remember correctly. Safe play and pushes work great. When I used to play this rubber I barely made mistakes. It is very slightly sticky/tacky that gives a bit more control. This in 2.0 or 1.8mm should have very little catapult.
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I hope it releases in October so I can buy it directly in Japan for I assume slightly less. Kinda doubt it though
  8. Looking for an alternative to Golden Viscaria

    Wait for real? I have to check mine now.
  9. Does Xiom still produce the Ice Cream AZXi blade?

    If it is possible to try it first I would say this might be what you are looking for. In my experience the two sides differ in these ways: A side: Powerful, less dwell and slightly stiffer. Maybe even more direct. Z side: Slightly less speed a bit more dwell and catapult, produces more spin. I...
  10. Fang Bo B2X vs Donic Anders Lind blade

    Both of them use different carbon types most likely, its very often the case with these carbon blades that there is a different material woven inbetween. Sadly I cannot tell you what kind that is. Also the handle is a different shape/size
  11. Nexy Etika review

    Are you talking about the normal Z2 or special version? Because the special version is indeed 45° and normal Z2 50° I can also only talk about the normal Nexy Etikas, which I'll probably play again next season on both sides. If im not mistaken, the pro has just a different sponge, that makes it...
  12. Any blades still in production similar to Xiom Hugo HAL or Butterfly Moonbeam?

    For anyone interested, I just saw that the Hugo HAL has a new limited production and will be available again in mid July. Atleast so its stated on this German website. (Spinfactory)
  13. Central Blade Thread (EJ welcome)

    Yes should be
  14. Central Blade Thread (EJ welcome)

    Perfect timing with the thread, I recently bought the Yinhe V-14 Pro 30th anniversary as a backup and to test outer ALC. And I have to say that I am a bit dissapointed. Compared to my main Xiom blade, which is an inner carbon and has limba as a top ply, surprisingly, the Yinhe is slower. (Maybe...
  15. Best Intermediate FH Rubbers for Innerforce ALC.S

    Then maybe something with 45° sponge such as Vega Japan/Korea, NUZN 45, Rasaner 45. But I would check with G1 first. Or even C-1, but this is slighlty softer than 45° The alc.s is a bit softer I think, so it might be giving you more dwell. Also with 1300TTR you can still play with all/off-...
  16. Best Intermediate FH Rubbers for Innerforce ALC.S

    If possible, try your old G1 on the newer blade, it might feel different in combination. I can recommend Xiom Vega Rubbers, like X, Japan, Euro, Korea. Depending on what hardness you prefer. Softer will be more forgiving and play a bit themself. If you play less with flat hits Vega H series...
  17. Feedback on forehand topspin

    Very solid foundation,but your legs seem to move unnecessary. Keep them shoulder wide, stay low. The rest is mostly there. You rotate your upper body, your arm goes towards your head while swinging. From now its just finetuning and experience. Keep it up!
  18. Having some trouble with equipment

    If you really want to change the rubber, softer is a good starting point, since it will do more work for you. Dignics 80 isnt softer as far as i know, but still easier to play for most. 3 quick tips for power: -usage of legs, move into the ball/go from a low to a slightly more upright position...
  19. Will my Blade brake?

    If it where my holy grail this would be an option, but it has a few flaws. While the hybrid structure of the AZXi is cool and all and has great playing properties, it is quite annoying to test Rubbers, since you cant just twiddle your racket and compare directly. Also mine has ~92 g so I cant...
  20. Will my Blade brake?

    I mean there are occasions where it fell out of my hand, or was thrown onto my bag etc.
Top