Search results

  1. New Stiga Mantra Pro

    Sounds almost same to Nexy Etika, it shines more with full swings or hitting. For short game it does lack a little bite and is the only thing that annoys me too. With the harder version it was easier to let the soft topsheet work, because of the reduced bounce. Since Mantra Pro can be found so...
  2. Victas Swat Spin rubber (made in Japan)

    Probably lighter, normal Swat Spin is softer than G1 and Daiki seems to be quite light in general compared to most ESN products. My Etikas where all around 45g cut +- a few gramms. You can expect something like 45g and below for Victas Swat Spin aswell, depending on thickness and natural...
  3. German league TTBL 2025-26

    Does somebody know how many active viewers Dyn has with TT? Can't imagine it beeing that high most of the time.
  4. Nexy Spira available in Korea

    Sa Nice! Yeah in europe the best offer I got was around 40Euros which was too big of a risk for me to buy because there are practically no english reviews. At 110rmb this might be a nobrainer if performance is somewhat close to other Hybrids or sticky rubbers.
  5. Nexy Spira H

    As far as I know this is their competitor for chinese rubbers in the korean/asian market and has a very good price there aswell. I think the sponge is more dynamic than other chinese style more Euro/Jap like. Sadly there is very little amount of information about it from people who've tried it.
  6. Butterfly Zyre 03

    Guess I will return with a brand new Rubber in late October. I hope I won't pay more than 80Euros in Japan, a price I would never pay if this wouldn't be so different than anything else on the market. Can't imagine how unaffordable it'll be in Europe. Also I wonder how people will choose the...
  7. Nexy Spira H

    Interesting hardness. I wonder why this was chosen
  8. About Xiom allround S...

    Yes that is true, ideally you would have to test them beforehand. If not possible you would have to ask someone. Those ALL, OFF can kinda work if you just compare from the same brand. And even then you might feel it differently... TT Equipment is horrible and easy to get lost in.
  9. About Xiom allround S...

    Weight, and different types of wood -> different hardness/stiffness are most likely at place. Also, ALL isn't anything specified so one brand might call it ALL while the other would call it OFF-. It really depends on their own lineups and evaluation. For me Xioms Allround S fits ALL+ quite...
  10. Xiom Clothing - Quality and sizing

    I own one of their "Austin" shirts, which is made in Korea. I really like the fabric, very flexable and breathable. Fitment is nice, more boxy. I am tall and slender, so I usually wear M-L. With this shirt I wear XL. So have a look at the sizing chart before buying. Sadly mine got a bit damaged...
  11. An Jaehyun shoes?

    Took a while but I'm certain I found them. On Gewos Korean website they are visible and seem to have his name aswell.
  12. Nexy Fitting Racket Order

    Having a sample shipped beforehand and then further refining it is such a good idea
  13. Which setup should I invest more time in?

    For example you mastered your game, know how to play properly and have good strategy. But even though you give it all your might, all your spin but your opponents just dont seem to care. Then you should consider an upgrade idealy. I know that this is rarely the case and people just gradually...
  14. Which setup should I invest more time in?

    Choose the slower and safer option, strengthen your foundations and technique until your bat is the limiting factor. A "downgrade" can be an upgrade, especially when learning. I suggest you to play with the Xiom.
  15. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Joola Pro Blast perhaps
  16. Cheap blades for xiom vega on both sides

    Little update: The sound is horrible. Like very. To the point where it affects my game. Still like it for my BH, FH would have to adapt still. I even put a different Rubber on. More on the direct side and low arc. Maybe not that flexy. The feedback is very muted in the handle and only a little...
  17. Cheap blades for xiom vega on both sides

    I would suggest something not too fast, and with a bit of flex and good dwell so you can focus on that spin game, while not having to move too much. Because the ball will come back too fast with a speedy setup and you wont be able to stand well to the ball all the time I quess then with your...
  18. C55 2.1 vs C55 max

    My guess would be that the MAX one just doesn't sell enough in Europe, 2.1mm is probably enough and sensible for many. Well that would be a very German approach to be fair :D MAX would be the the thickest sponge possible to result in an overall thickness of 4mm in combination with the topsheet...
  19. Cheap blades for xiom vega on both sides

    @TensorBackhand Sorry I couldn't test it properly yet, but I thought I might give you some other information and things I remember in the short time I played with it in the meantime. Its measurements are pretty accurate. 160x150 head and 6mm thick, the grip seems to be also bigger, faithful to...
  20. Your go-to 42.5° rubber (Fastarc C1 Alternative)

    Dynaryz CMD is plenty capable, soft and not too hard to play. I did not like its durability and performance in comparison to its price, especially after raising it above 60. After 2 months the topsheet looked horrible. I did play alright still but gave me (a maybe false) feeling of not having...
Top