Search results

  1. Will my Blade brake?

    Yeah... for now i will keep playing and see if it gets worse. In the meantime I will be looking for an alternative if it really brakes. But I have no idea what to get though. Nothing out there that really speaks to me.
  2. Will my Blade brake?

    Hey guys, I recently noticed a very subtle and quiet click sound, whenever I shake my racket or bend it slighlty. Is this a small crack or could this be something else? I once had something similar, just in a stronger form, and that one indeed had a crack and was unuseable. I really hope this...
  3. Fan Zhendong to Saarbrücken

    As a Saarbrücken fan, I approve this transfer. The whole team can improve with him in their training.
  4. Xiom new collection (2025)

    49g from 66g is still rather heavy or not? But for this hardness still excellent.
  5. Review: Jupiter 3 DPRK national version (black sponge)

    The only real difference is that I felt Tour had a high throw, not as stated above. Might have been just me, since I dont really compare directly side by side but rather just by how I remember it. And maybe the speed is different, I felt it was not fast enough for most strokes. But again I...
  6. Fixing death grip

    Perhaps twiddle the racket in your hand as often as possible, so you are forced to loosen it. Personally I would start with something that needs delicate touch while training, such as short receives, while activly keeping your goal in mind. Once that works go and do the same with other shots...
  7. Review: Jupiter 3 DPRK national version (black sponge)

    How long did you test this rubber? Seems to be not tooo far of from my experience with the Tour version that has the blue sponge.
  8. How to beat someone when I’m not playing my best?

    What I notice works against me, is to just play it with minimal quality, not super spinny, not super fast nor long. Then I somehow struggle to play quality myself and make more easy mistakes, making me loose angainst "worse" players. And if I have a bad day I push the ball as often as possible...
  9. Xiom J&H C57. 5

    57.5° sponge sounds like gambling, if you hit with quality or not to me. Gotta try it for that dopamine rush when you hit an absolute banger of a shot every once in a while
  10. Question about which blade to use

    Let me try to help you. It will work with both blades. It is always a matter of what you are looking for. If you want more speed and like a more stiff blade, for a direct play, choose the Donic. For more balanced and slightly more controlled style, choose the Tibhar. If you are clueless always...
  11. Can Kim Kum Yong Become the Women Singles Champion?!

    Oh yeah, Victas Curl P1V seems to be correct. The Super Kim was used by another player.
  12. Very fast FZD ALC 1540 Hz, issue ?

    Generally high frequency means that it vibrates faster, concluding that this FZD ALC is most likely harder/stiffer, probably due to higher density of some plys used.
  13. Nexy Spira available in Korea

    Btw, I asked a shop in Germany about the price and they said it is so cheap in Korea so it can be competitive to presumably H3 in their market
  14. Quick Yinhe Jupiter 3 Tour Review

    A question I cannot fully answer, yet. Only tried H3 prov unboosted for like 5mins on a friends racket. I would say there are similar overall, but again I can't tell you exactly which is faster or spinnier etc.
  15. Quick Yinhe Jupiter 3 Tour Review

    So I ordered a 39° sheet of Yinhe Jupiter 3 Tour. It is the one with the blue sponge, and I have been practicing with it 3 times for roughly 2 hours on my Xiom Ice Cream AZXI (91g). Here are my impressions, since I will probably revert to my Mizuno Q Quality or Nexy Etika. It could be that this...
  16. Andro TP Ligna Allround Table Tennis Blade review?

    It does indeed look very well made. If money isn't the biggest problem, you could give it a chance. Then try and finetune the speed with rubbers if it's too slow/fast, should your current rubbers not work fine
  17. Andro TP Ligna Allround Table Tennis Blade review?

    i dont see why you should pay that much for an allround blade, most will switch to off or def after a while anyway
  18. Are hybrid rubbers more prone to humidity?

    Oh wow I always imagined that this would be an andvantage in humidity, since sticky rubbers are more common in asian countries where many regions tend to have higher humidity. Good to know
  19. Starting position backhand

    If your forearm isn't disproprtionally longer as the upper arm it shouldn't make a difference if your arms are long or short. It could be that your elbow isn't high enough. In the end, play how you feel the most compfortable with and what works best. I would say you lose a lot of stability in...
Top