Search results

  1. Cheap blades for xiom vega on both sides

    have to test it a bit more, gave it to a friend mainly. Give me a few days and I can give you my feeling about it
  2. Quan Shi Bao is amazing

    I think they sell it via Douyin. Not sure how this will work outside of China Edit: Oh at the beginning of the thread there are more possibilites on how to acquire it.
  3. Cheap blades for xiom vega on both sides

    Tested the lemuria w968 yesterday, besides buildquality it was actually quite nice
  4. Cheap blades for xiom vega on both sides

    A couple of questions first. why does it have to be AliExpress? (I dont mean it to judge, I order there aswell at times) What level do you consider yourself? How do you play? Why do you want to change?
  5. Nexy Spira H

    Ah I see, my guess it is in planning and not yet finished so we'll have to wait. The Etikas go from 47 to 51, maybe beacause of the tackyness they go a bit harder
  6. Nexy Spira H

    Didn't know there is a H version. Where have you seen or heard about it? Couldn't even find it on tak9 nor Nexy Oscar's Youtube. Normal Spira is 47.5°, so a harder version should be 50-55°
  7. Butterfly Dignics 64 alternative.

    If you try it please let us know. Now I am curious aswell. On their website D64 is higher rated in all aspects speed, spin, arc than T05
  8. Butterfly Dignics 64 alternative.

    I plan on buying a couple dignics rubbers in Japan soon and naturally I should go with the D64 with my current equip/style. But I do think a bit more safety and a higher arc can't be to bad. Especially if you keep the price in mind. I fear to waste all that money. Thats why I thought of getting...
  9. SDC Handmade Blades

    Yeah I saw that on your website and deciced to not give you even more work. Sooner or later it'll happen anyways I guess. Im cooking up 2 nice concepts and know that I wont be able to produce something even close to your work
  10. Butterfly Dignics 64 alternative.

    Yeah Q3 is the speedy one and can be rarely found in some japanese shops. Not a long term solution. I guess Mantra Pro M (or even H if you want the sponge in a similar hardness to Dignics) can be found for the lowest price out of these on AliExpress
  11. SDC Handmade Blades

    Stunning as always! Man I really have to get in contact with you in the future for some custom blades. Too bad I am impatient and couldn't wait until they finish. And it would probably lead to too many orders with all the ideas I have rn :D
  12. Butterfly Dignics 64 alternative.

    You could try Nexy Etika, but it is more like T64. So expect a less grippy topsheet than D64 and slightly less performance. Although it will last you a hell of of long time aswell
  13. Want to know why Yinhe Pro 05 is so head heavy?

    Opened my V-14s handle aswell a few days ago (did not go well), also 91-92g and it had, other than yours shown, 2 smaller cavitys each.
  14. i dont think chinese rubbers do most people any favours

    This is a forum and your opinion is welcome, but so are the opinion others. Disagrements do happen and will always happen. It just so happened that many people do not agree with you and want to give their imput so others that read this post can read both sides and evaluate what position is right...
  15. Best rubber under $5?

    Found 2 and think they are fake aswell. I wouldn't buy them until someone can 100% assure me their legitimacy. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005007670054806.html? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005009505413353.html?
  16. Best rubber under $5?

    Sorry if this is a bit out of place. I just found Tenergy rubbers for under 20Euros on AliExpress. Those are selled by some weird stores aswell, like one has mostly cycling parts in offer. So strange... I wonder what you exactly receive when ordering
  17. Best table tennis players in the world between 2001-2025

    This really highlights how incredible players such as Timo Boll and Ma Long are. Beeing pretty much up there for ~20 years straight
  18. Julzig

    Hitting Mach Speeds

    Hitting Mach Speeds
  19. Bump on the blade rubber after first time gluing.

    Yeah a dent this big isn't doing you any favors. Either the glue is very uneven or an air pocket formed there. You can press on there or try to lift that edge and see for yourself. Also try bouncing a ball there and you will notice immedeatly if something is wrong. Some very shallow inward bumps...
Top