Search results

  1. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    This is true. I could barely hear LSD's hohehos in Frankfurt and I was pretty close to the box. The table mics make a huge difference.
  2. ITTF World Youth Championships 2024, Helsingborg, 11/22-29

    Yeah. Not being able to convert match points has got to be one of the worst feelings in the sport. Had that yesterday happen again in fact...
  3. ITTF World Youth Championships 2024, Helsingborg, 11/22-29

    Tough loss for the TPE U15 boys' team against China.
  4. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    There is no getting past Hashimoto and Sato. I love watching them so much.
  5. I Challenged x5 USA Champion Kanak Jha

    Dan hit some nutty shots aside from the dirty edge balls 😁
  6. WTT Feeder Düsseldorf II 2024, 11/18-22

    Nope.
  7. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    The choppers strike again!
  8. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    I see my influence as king of service faults transcends time and space and made the choppers choke at game point against them like I have done plenty of times before.
  9. WTT Feeder Düsseldorf II 2024, 11/18-22

    No, WTT never streams more than four tables.
  10. CHINA’S NEXT HERO?! LIN SHIDONG CRAZY TRAINING 2024!

    Shoutout to all the sparring partners CNT brings with them.
  11. Looking for Socks for my Blister Problems:

    I think Timo Boll once said he wears two pairs of socks to avoid getting blisters so that's viable.
  12. German League 2024-2025 Bundesliga Match between Fulda and Ochenhausen TTBL

    Yeah, but he still played doubles twice now in league while injured and got the team the victory both times.
  13. Prescription Glasses advice

    You don't need any special glasses for table tennis. There is a ton of players with glasses in the amateur level. I use this to secure them when I play: https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0BNZ4NBS7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  14. Do table tennis shoes get more comfortable overtime?

    Usually you have to break in shoes, but are you sure you just don't have two different feet? Mine are and not just in size.
  15. Tony's Table Tennis Agency - Pro League, Pro Training, Pro everything.

    You can exchange positions if the TTR gap between players isn't too big (like 50 points) meaning you don't have to stick to the order of ratings, but I haven't looked at what's going on with John.
  16. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    Yeah, couldn't find a news post about it on the WTT page either so take it with a grain of salt. We will find out soon enough.
  17. WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024, 11/20-24

    Someone on reddit said LSD pulled out.
  18. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 Nov 2025

    Select 2025 and you should see it: https://worldtabletennis.com/events_calendar
Top