Search results

  1. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2025 - 4-9 Nov 2025

    Nope, it's Frankfurt again and Montpellier Champions ends only two days before it. Silly scheduling.
  2. Europe Smash Sweden August 14-24 2025

    So Saudi Smash is dead?
  3. What size shirt should i order from tt-japan for UK sizes?

    I actually ordered a Victas outfit from TT Japan, but haven't received it yet. Victas has a size chart in their catalogue to help you: https://www.victas.com/assets/catalog/ja_jp/victas2024/#target/page_no=71 身長 is your height, 胸囲 is your chest and ウエスト is your waist. They have another chart...
  4. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    The problem is that most men start with a fully stretched arm or close to when the ball rests in their palm so you have to throw the ball into your body to hit it. Women don't do that with the hook serve and it's clean as a result unless you maybe hide the contact point with your head.
  5. Beast in ASC Grünwettersbach

    Watched that match live, missed most of the second game though. He lost so many points on the receive.
  6. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Wait, did you get VIP Platinum tickets?
  7. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Keeping the ball really short is working against Hugo. He pushed quite a few balls into the net because he expected them to reach the end of the table and couldn't attack them. Lin also pushing most serves instead of flicking them.
  8. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Can't say I'm looking forward to listening to him tomorrow.
  9. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    I was there today and I can tell you I don't need French and Puerto Rican fans constantly screaming in my ear. So I was quite fine with the lazy crowd. Maybe everyone is just tired like me from all the WTT events.
  10. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Dima on his loss: "Terrible performance from me, probably the worst of the year. There were so many tournaments, I need vacation and I'm just tired. I didn't manage to bring any energy to the table today."
  11. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    A very quiet Dima loses against a pumped Liam. Rossi even told him to stay positive and move.
  12. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Last year Wednesday was a holiday for a lot of people here, but it was a Sunday this time so that doesn't help, but yeah, seems like there is less going on so far.
  13. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Half an hour seems about right since we are on best of 5 until semi-finals. I had over an hour break last year on Wednesday (and my quest for food failed horribly). Keychains? Guess I will have to buy merch this time 😬 was planning on too anways because I heard there was cheap Butterfly stuff...
  14. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    There was a small tent last year in the "fan village" with tables, but can't take them seriously. Inside the venue there was the Spinsight small where you can measure spin, but that's about it for activities there. It's also really cold now.
  15. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    No one has mentioned it yet, but the evening session is starting at 6.30PM this year compared to 6PM last year. Can't say I'm a fan because it just means people have to wait longer, almost 2,5h on Sunday after the first session. There is nothing close by to grab a meal at and you could argue...
  16. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    I'm still positive. Looks like I will be missing tomorrow and worst case Saturday too...
  17. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Was rooting for Simon. He fought very hard. Unfortunate he couldn't win G3. Would certainly have changed the flow.
  18. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Never count out Quadri.
  19. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    Thanks! I thought I had a cold, but I'm close to full recovery already anyway. My mom is worse, though. Will have to call the doc for her on Monday. Thank you! I wanted to get my influenza shot this week, but I didn't wanna do it when I'm already feeling sick. Thank god I stayed home all week...
  20. WTT Champions Frankfurt 2024

    My mom has COVID, testing myself now... EDIT: RIP, got it too. Should be negative by Saturday, but Wednesday will be a close matter.
Top