Search results

  1. Patrick Franziska not using signature Blade

    Just noticed in WTT Champions Chongching that Patrick Franziska isn't using his Signature Innerforce ZLC. I wonder if there is a new one coming. By the looks of it, it is Viscaria or Super ALC, interesting change. As a fan, this is a welcome change if he gets a new ALC based Blade.
  2. Benedikt Duda, new Rubber?

    Victas pimple Rubbers have yellow/orange-ish sponges xD My other theory would be that the topsheet is the same as an existing Victas rubber and only the sponge underneath is different. This should be allowed right? Would be interesting to know if he is allowed to play other brands aswell...
  3. Need help finding a good all to off- blade (carbon preferred)

    Looking at your profile picture, Donic Anders Lind Hexa Carbon. Is an inner carbon style blade. Anders says it isn't as fast but it's marketed more as an OFF to OFF+ blade. Compareable to Innerforce ALC by Butterfly I assume. Btw, do you know what Blade you tried? Since the type of carbon does...
  4. Is the hurricane 3 neo still worth it after tack reduction?

    Maybe one day to satisfy the curiosity. Im just the type of person who glues his Rubbers and doesnt want to bother for half a year to an year :D
  5. Is the hurricane 3 neo still worth it after tack reduction?

    Lazy was more so meant for applying booster regularly, thank you this is more informative :)
  6. Is the hurricane 3 neo still worth it after tack reduction?

    A simple no, or at least some reasons why not would have been nice. Still thanks I guess, will keep my distance, same for Tesla
  7. Is the hurricane 3 neo still worth it after tack reduction?

    Im have two questions about H3. First if I want to just try it should I go with standard orange neo for a couple of bucks, or save for a provincial blue? Secondly can they be played without booster, if I choose a softer sponge? I would like to try H3 for my FH, but I always read that everyone...
  8. Harimoto seen using new butterfly rubber

    Do you guys think this is a final version or more like a prototype? Too bad that you cant really see the pimple structure. And I wonder if he plays it on BH aswell.
  9. Is Fastarck G-1 FH, Razka Z BH on Thibar Status power wood a good combo?

    G-1 on FH in 2.0mm, BH C-1 and maybe 1.8mm for more defenive strokes and less bounce. This should be controlled enough for learning. Just dont be afraid to miss and shoot to far, or you wont learn to hit properly. Good luck!
  10. Is Fastarck G-1 FH, Razka Z BH on Thibar Status power wood a good combo?

    If you are willing to practice a lot you can go for it. I just wont be easy in the beginning. And I think Rakza Z might have a bad throw angle for defence. Defence players prefer a low angle if im not mistaken. (Please correct me if im wrong)
  11. Harimoto seen using new butterfly rubber

    Lets see if they increase the 80 Dollar mark or keep it there
  12. Is Fastarck G-1 FH, Razka Z BH on Thibar Status power wood a good combo?

    If you dont care about the money you could try the stuff you mentioned. My prediction would be that it will cause many mistakes in the beginning though. Especially if most shots go long anyway. I would just get a 5ply off- blade for roughly 50Euros (Stratus Powerwood might work), and maybe some...
  13. Is Fastarck G-1 FH, Razka Z BH on Thibar Status power wood a good combo?

    How long have you been playing and do you notice some trends in your shots, like do they all go into the net or too far out? The things you got are all very nice, just a matter of practice, preferance and skill. For example Rakza Z might be to hard for some on backhand for others it might fit...
  14. Advice on future rubbers

    I advise beginners to just get whatever equipment for a cheap price that has a atleast some grip and not kills the balls speed comepletly. Then focus on thechnique, understand why your shots go in the net, over, have high, arc low arc, lots of spin, no spin etc. Once the fundamentels are set...
  15. Xiom Omega 8?

    Do you know which match? Against Liang Jingkun it still looks white to me
  16. Xiom Omega 8?

    Where did you see that? In Singapore it was still a white sponge -> Victas V15 sticky
  17. Xiom Omega 8?

    Not sure, I can tell you that in terms of speed it is quite linear. Therfore managable in short game and far from the table, quite predictable therefore. But you do feel a little bounce, ecpecially when you put it on your HAL blade. Hard ESN Rubbers will be less linear but probably with more...
  18. Xiom Omega 8?

    Sadly I have only tried Nexy, as far as I know Hammond Z2 will be even more for Offense type players. Nexy (especially at 47°) is slightly easier to use in passive shots aswell. Both have a low Arc and shouldn't be too dissimilar overall. (please take this with a grain of salt, since I only...
  19. Xiom Omega 8?

    Try a harder Rubber if you have the technique or something Japanese like Nittaku Hammond Z2, Stiga Mantra Pro, Nexy Etika. They behave more linearly and their catapult isn't as strong but also not dead, while beeing plenty fast.
  20. Mantra Pro H

    Nitaku Hammond Z2 and Nexy Etika (51) are arguably the closest, same factory and similar hardness level. But their price is also about the same so I don´t see why you would want to switch. Only if you want a different sponge thickness, then choose Hammond Z2 since it starts at 1.8mm
Top