Search results

  1. 2019 Bulgaria Open (World Tour)

    The good thing about making crazy predictions is that no one takes you seriously until they come true. Then you sound like a Nostradamus.
  2. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    Got the Hadraw VK today. Definitely Koto. Definitely also designed to play kinda close to the Korbel but since it is Koto, it has a slightly lower arc and crisper sound and to be honest, given how spin oriented my game is, it doesn't hurt. My racket case now is the Korbel and the Hadraw. Had...
  3. ITTF-ATTU Asian Table Tennis Championships 2019

    Zhu Yuling already has the Asian Cup as her continental result.
  4. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    I transfer rubbers across blades.so I can see the differences even when I don't measure them explicity. The Korbel head size is slightly larger like the Joola Viking or Mazunov.
  5. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    That's a good win. The kid was the only.guy who consistently controlled Quadri's attacks. If not for the home crowd, Quadri would have lost in my mind for sure.
  6. Rubbers for innerforce t5000

    Tenergy 05 or Dignics 05. Those beasts need max rotation.
  7. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    If I want a smaller sized head blade, I will just use the Lebesson with faster rubbers. But I suspect I am almost done. It is going to be the Carbonado, the Hadraw or the Korbel. The Reflex Award 50 and the Premium contact are thicker than I would ideally like. That said, I haven't tested...
  8. Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

    Blame Chen Meng as well... lol...
  9. Limba + ALC Blades

    The main ones I would recommend and they are all different: Innerforce/Harimoto ALC HL5 Nexy Batos Freitas ALC Carbonado is not ALC but is worth trying as an alternative.
  10. Tenergy 05

    Depends on the amateur or the fellow pro. I have seen people discard stuff that other people went on to use for years. Everyone has a different standard for usabilty. I could use the same sheet for a year without feeling it that much. I played with someone yesterday who hasn't bought new...
  11. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    Thanks. I am going to try out the blade anyways based on your recommendations. Maybe the inner limba is more important than the outer Koto.
  12. Why is zhang jike alc not so popular or used?

    I think a lot of people use and like the Zhang Jike blade handle designs. While the Butterfly Koto ALC blades are all similar, their different handle designs appeal to different players. People who focus on price may pick a cheaper alternative, but people who focus on handle design and...
  13. Tenergy 05

    You couldn't use it or your friend couldn't use it or it was unusable?
  14. Tenergy 05

    Pros are also very consistent in hitting a particular sweet spot with their contact, so they can wear out that sweet spot really fast with lots of training. If they gave you that used sheet, it would feel like a new sheet with at most one dead spot which you might never hit because you are...
  15. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The Nigerian Open this year was pretty well organized and transmitted. Watched a lot of matches. Quadri received amazing amounts of crowd support and rewarded them by winning it all. Toughest match was against Lauren Devos of Belgium and best match was arguably the final, where his forehand...
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Use your penhold paddle to play shakehand. But if shakehand, start with flare.
  17. 2019 Pan American Games

    Wu Jiaji took 3 games off Calderano. Kanak couldn't take 1. LEt's keep some perspective here.
  18. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    Batos is a bit too stiff for me.
  19. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    I had a bad experience with the Eternity and would have sworn off Stiga 100% if the Carbonado series didn't have great reviews.
  20. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    The Extra is a great blade but I do love limba. It combines the best of the koto and Hinoki worlds for my feeling, so I don't want to betray that any more. If I want to try a fast blade again, it will probably be a Carbonado, as those as the fastest limba looping blades around.
Top