Search results

  1. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    Yep, I am very much a limba fan, I have sometimes tried to pretend I am not allergic to Koto but ultimately failed.
  2. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    http://mytabletennis.net/forum/review-butterfly-hadraw-vk_topic83078.html
  3. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    I am fairly sure that the Hadraw VK has Koto outer ply but I will look closer - I may be wrong. And yes, I think the real problem is that C1 is heavy. Lighter than G1 but still heavy.
  4. All wood blades - Fast 5-ply vs Slow 7-ply?

    Force Pro Blue is one of my favorite blades of all time.
  5. Has average rally length really decreased?

    I think if more physically oriented played the sport, the ge.would have become like it is today, no matter what ball was used. Wang Liqin also got to World #1 during the 39mm ball era, it was team politics not the ball that may have slowed his rise to dominance.
  6. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    I like flatter handles and the Joola handles are too round and thick. My joint damage gives me some of the symptoms of elbow tendinitis and some of that is related to too much stress on the lower fingers holding/gripping the racket if the grip is big and the racket is too head heavy. A lot of...
  7. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    So I am going full EJ here. Going to test the following at some point and if I like the first one, then the conversation ends... 1. Carbonado 45 2. TSP Reflex Award 50 3. Lebesson 4. Persson Exclusive 5. Samsonov Premium Contact 6. Joola Flame Fast 7. Joola Viking The last 2 are probably...
  8. Tenergy 05

    Every high level performance speed glue effect rubber tends to chip around the edges especially if it is not protected with edge tape.
  9. 2019 Pan American Games

    Mizuki Oikawa was one of the players who beat out Wu Jiaji in the group stage at the Croatian Open as one example. Mizuki Oikawa beat Timo Boll in the German league. Kanak's rating is partly enhanced by his result in North American events. Same with Heming Hu, who is Oceania champ and WR 75...
  10. 2019 Pan American Games

    The same could be said for Eugene Wang or Kanak Jha if we are using strictly the same standard - remember thar Wu is not eligible for the kinds of events that Kanak's ranking largely derives from and Wu also lost to players at those events that would eat Kanak for dinner. Which is why you need...
  11. 2019 Pan American Games

    And a former Chinese national team Junior and Super League player. Guys, let's try to act like enlightened analysts and present a full picture.
  12. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    I don't have the touch. I wish I did but they feel like bricks to me. I might try a Carbonado 45 but that is probably at my upper limit.
  13. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    Thanks for the confirmation. I have tried the Offensive S and the Extreme S so I know they are head heavy. That said, it might just be that I use heavy rubbers. I just want to see whether there is something out there that I am missing with less weight in the head so I can use my fingers...
  14. Tips on how to get out of push battes.

    It depends. Part of the reason why people can't loop at the lower levels is that they can't read the spin. They also can't fold the arm or accelerate the racket fast enough to make confident strokes when their racket head speed is in a certain range. Then the biggest problem IMO but the most...
  15. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    Yeah, my fingers were the first to go and I still have to reset my wrist a few times a day. Every joint you can think of is impacted. I play because if I stop playing, it feels like crap when I have to start all over again. But no matter how I look, my body has a lot of damage. All joints.
  16. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    Okay I will think about it. The alternative is to get and try a carbonado 45. More expensive but I might try that as the blade will have resale value.
  17. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    They all say made in Japan so I can't tell the difference. 158 by 152.
  18. LF All Wood Blade like Korbel but with smaller head size

    I am looking for a blade that plays like a Korbel but is not as head heavy. Want more weight in the handle. Any ideas? All wood is preferable but beggars can't be choosers.
  19. What do you do with the rubbers on your previous blades?

    None. The only way that happens is if the original glue job used bad glue or you stored the rubbers in a hot place.
  20. What do you do with the rubbers on your previous blades?

    Just put them in a bag or case and store away in a cool place. You don't want the rubbers to dry out from excessive heat. No need to remove them from the blade unless you intend to try other rubbers on the blade. The rubbers will likely not keep as well as they are harder to store without a...
Top