Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hugo wants to speedrun the gold medal.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    No. That's what she said to her coach between games after she got demolished.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Polcanova: "I don't know what to play. It doesn't fucking matter what I do."
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I think she can get an EP together in time just for Fan.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Did you enable it in the lower right corner?
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Lily missing those forehand shots that would have saved her to G5.
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Ovtcharov chose to stay in a hotel instead of the village because he didn't want to ride the 14km to the arena in the shuttle bus without AC.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The German commentary is great btw. Both are experienced players, know their stuff and go into tactics. Darko got pinned down in the middle, tried to play forehand instead of using his killer backhand and missed most of those shots. Hirano mostly demolished Batra. I didn't see this coming.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Man, LJY's forehand has become so good.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Discovery+ has all of the Games and you can choose commentary or none when available.
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Kanak did the same earlier, but the umpire went with him. I'm so confused. He did change his shirt at the bench after returning.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Not sure if it was a toilet break. He actually changed his shirt. Coach was carrying the sweaty one.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I do feel for WCQ.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    For time wasting.
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Ban this umpire for life.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    He just isn't great at it. I have seen miss him plenty of high balls.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Agreed. I wonder if he got up really early or stayed up late to get some practice with it in.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    If WCQ loses this match the person that broke the blade will be deported and never see his home again.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Patrick is the reserve player for the team. If someone gets injured he will play. Same with Yuan Wan if Nina's back injury can't get treated in time.
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I re-watched most of the gold medal match and the celebration because I was too tired earlier and fell asleep for a bit and paid attention to the blade incident now. When Xiao Zhan left to let photos get taken of SYS and WCQ holding the flag the blade was already broken. Photographers were...
Top