Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Imagine wanting to treasure the blade you won a gold medal with or thinking it's a lucky charm and you want to keep playing with it for the rest of the events only for some fucking idiot to break it not even five minutes after winning the gold medal match. I wonder if the guy even apologized.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Lol someone must have stepped on WCQ's blade and broke the handle. I would be fucking furious.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Well, I have finally commentary on Discovery+. Thanks for the tip to change the audio, but I think I might stick to the German commentary.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I think she will forfeit if it goes on for more than four games.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Looks like a variation of the national shirt which I wanted to buy. Hopefully they will sell it. Might just get that instead.
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Batra will be the nightmare for anyone that wants to reach the final.
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Pavade lost and is sitting on her bench crying.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I hope Kirill makes it really far so more people will take notice of him. CIC also barely escaped the decider against Samara.
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Decider between Gerassimenko and Qiu about to start.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Felix choked and Anton is still in the game.
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Anton cracked Felix after three lost games. Can he keep it up?
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yup, no apology.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Chinese fans are so loud you would think we are watching Chinese Super League.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Amazing first semi-final.
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Must be a nightmare when you are in the middle of a rally, Kim blocks with her pips and the ball just dies and you have to move in.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Targeting Kim's forehand seems to work. She doesn't have the power, Ri moves to the middle to cover both wings and can't get his forehand in. He tries to pivot now in the fourth game.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Sidenote: so far absolutely no commentary on Discovery+. I guess I won't get Adam.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    He was just better although he was behind in G3 and turned it around. He struggled with Marcos' forehand shots, but anticipated them well in the end and won the rallies. No temper this time but pure focus.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Blows my mind that you are just screwed as a player. He did well to play under those conditions.
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah, I'm just saying coach to refer to the person on his bench. He doesn't have a personal coach I believe.
Top