Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I'm watching the Iba match from the start right now. It's so awkward how there is no contact between him and the coach and he clearly is communicating with someone in the crowd for coaching. Anyway, here is a quote from his facebook about his beef: "It is a very sad day for me as I announce...
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    G5 didn't either. No mercy point from Wong.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Iba's Asian curse strikes again unfortunately. Notice the gap between him and the coach when leaving. There is something going on.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah, he wrote about it on Instagram, but I think he took down the post. Unfair treatment, hiring someone unfit to be national coach, something along those lines.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Is the coach on Iba's side the one he has beef with? Because he doesn't look at him or talk to him from what I've seen.
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Vitor: "are you dumping me, Bruna?"
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Is Alexis more popular than Felix in France? Crowd went insane for him.
  8. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Seems like they try to wait for a round of matches to be finished before they start the next round. So quite a bit of downtime which I don't like, but it's better for the people watching live. EDIT: Nevermind. They are just sticking to their schedule. One hour time to finish a match before the...
  9. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Nope, he wasn't chosen for singles.
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Both Korean pairs advance to the semi-finals. Lim and Shin were absolutely pumped for every point. Many spectacular rallies in their match.
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Discovery+ has everything if that's available in your region.
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hayata is on a mission speedrunning the match. EDIT: Switched over to Kallberg to see him using the hook serve now which looks illegal to me. EDIT 2: Looks fine with his back towards the camera. Strange to see him use a new serve now of all times, though.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Wang Yang is making WCQ sweat.
  14. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Bit of a situation between Samara and Brateyko that was not handled well by the umpires. Brateyko hit a ball bending her upper body, Samara immediately lifted her hand calling shirt, Brateyko returned the ball disagreeing while lifting her hand, but Samara smashed the incoming easy, high ball...
  15. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Yeah, I would say she is the weak link today.
  16. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Also looked like the ball didn't bounce much forward on some passive plays from Kim requiring timing adjustment which imo is really difficult in this situation.
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    To be fair the North Korean pair was very strong. If I was the Japanese pair I wouldn't know how to not get depressed after losing in the first round. I assume they have a mental coach who will have to do a miracle job.
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Ri went Super Saiyan before the timeout in the fourth game.
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I subbed to Discovery+ for a measly 4€ and can watch everything. I feel like I'm robbing them. Also, just saw Liu Shiwen sitting in the crowd.
Top