Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Lol so nothing. I think you can stream up to ten disciplines on ARD and ZDF, but I will sub to Discovery+ anyway. I didn't even know it was available here. You can check out their site for availability.
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Eurosport, ARD and ZDF have TV rights in Germany. ARD, ZDF and Sportschau also stream, but in both cases German matches will be the focus. To be able to watch everything you will have to sub to Discovery+ which costs 4€ with ads and 6€ without for a month. I guess I will sub, but I wish we were...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    So I did play in Hamburg with a few people. Got some practice in with a proper chopper which we don't have in both of my clubs. I only played sets against three guys. Lost to the chopper, but won most of the sets against the other two. Always funny to see people's reactions to a play style they...
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Wait, the public can watch them train?
  5. Spinsight

    Pretty sure. You need an iPhone 13 or newer for the app.
  6. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I'm visiting a friend in Hamburg from Thursday to Monday and we wanted to play around in a park (she is a total beginner), but I told myself to look just in case if there is a club that plays during the weekend and I found two. So I wrote one, asked if I could join and I got a positive response...
  7. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    I guess no one from the forum was there? Audio on table 1 was pretty bad, but I was wondering about the attendance because it sure didn't sound packed and that shouldn't be the case for a Star Contender.
  8. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    He didn't know what to do. He didn't seem in his usual form during this tournament. Was he training with the team and then came to Bangkok?
  9. 2024 USA Table Tennis Nationals in Huntsville, Alabama!

    I was gonna say Kanak should retire if he lost 0-4.
  10. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    LGY wins 3-1 against Liao even though he wasn't on his usual level. Could have gone Liao's way honestly. He played really well, but had a few too many missed shots.
  11. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    The DTTB confirmed that Han Ying's other achilles tendon tore... they are trying to get her back as quickly as possible to Germany and get surgery.
  12. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    Well, Han Ying might be out. Her achilles tendon acted up mid-rally. She just recovered from her achilles injury at the start of the year. EDIT: Han Ying has been transported out on a chair. EDIT 2: Yoshimura Maharu also just forfeited. Hip or waist pain I think.
  13. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    I haven't seen the whole match, but Lim Jonghoon barely escaped a defeat by Thakkar. Thakkar had big leads, but choked. I don't think he could believe it himself. Suh Hyo Won against Han Ying now on table 3. Really a shame that choppers have to face each other quite so early.
  14. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    Hashimoto is already 26? A shame we are only seeing her now frequently on WTT.
  15. Dignics and its Effect on Sales of Tenergy and Rozena

    Including taxes 10780 Yen for Dignics (~62€/$66) and 9790 Yen for Tenergy (~56€/$60). Prices are from the Butterfly JP shop. Dignics goes for 80€ and Tenergy for 60€ in Germany.
  16. WTT Star Contender Bangkok 2024 July 2-7

    I have not been able to watch much lately, but I haven't been too interested either to be honest. The edited videos come out so late you are already spoiled if you catch a livestream so I don't even bother anymore with catching up on highlights. I did watch the finals highlights, though and got...
  17. Does anyone know where to get this shirt?

    That's the information site for Butterfly JP. This is the online shop, but they only have the kids model.
  18. Does anyone know where to get this shirt?

    I found it here, but it looks like kids model. It's a limited edition so might be a bit hard to find now unless you know someone in Japan.
  19. Amazing match to watch

    Save space. You can just pull out whatever you need.
  20. WTT Contender Tunis 2024 6/25-6/30

    Lots of interesting matchups.
Top