Search results

  1. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    The timing for it is clear. Most of these changes occurred in late 2014/early 2015. I also switched to tacky rubber on the backhand indepe gently of Ma Long when using plastic so I remember. And back then, players like Par Gerrell were saying that their backhands became better with the...
  2. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    Which occurred after the plastic ball was instated.
  3. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    ZJK had a good backhand when it was hard to have a good backhand. Ma Long got a good backhand when the plastic ball made it easier to have a good backhand.
  4. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    What is the sound of one hand clapping? Voting depends on who the voters are. We aren't trying to solve world hunger, we are having a fun debate. Of course you can vote, but that vote shows you the problem when Bo Jackson can win over Michael Jordan that voting depends on who votes.
  5. Tibhar Force Pro Blue (Why are Stiff blades better for short pimples?)

    I am sure you understand context as well. Stiffer blades are not inherently better for pips, which is my point. It all depends on what you are trying to do and your technique. I can tell you that the OP is a serial EJ who looks for any excuse to find new equipment better than what he...
  6. Tibhar Force Pro Blue (Why are Stiff blades better for short pimples?)

    I think you will find it hard to differentiate between the flex of an OSP virtuoso and the flex of Force Pro Blue Edition. In fact since you aren't an EJ, you may not realize that the Acoustic Carbon just ain't that stiff. A really stiff blade would be Sardius or almost any T5000 blade. Since...
  7. Tibhar Force Pro Blue (Why are Stiff blades better for short pimples?)

    If you really care about the answer to the question, get some frequency measurements. But I know from personal experience and the blades I play well with (and trust me I have extensive experience with the Blue edition) that it is a low frequency vibrating blade.
  8. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    Here we go again...
  9. Tibhar Force Pro Blue (Why are Stiff blades better for short pimples?)

    I don't agree they are better, I think a lot depends on the playing level and style and stroke timing. If you can generate opportunities to smash and do so with a fast blade and you have the consistency and arm speed, then stiffer blades may work for you. But the issue is when you are not so...
  10. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    Yeah. The problem is that a difficult field to some people is all about China. I can see why they believe this, but it means much more than that. Who knows who the Koreans left out on the ladies side? The dark horse almost eliminated Hoo Doi Kem. Allowing the top countries to field deeper...
  11. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    A lot of GOAT discussions come down to silly quibbles. The question is whether some people want to accept that there are reasons to disagree or whether some people believe that they are so right that only an idiot can disagree.
  12. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    My response was very appropriate. You really should consider how silly her statement is. My silly statement was just pointing that out.
  13. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    A lot of guessing in your opinion too. The birth defects and lower back injuries of ZJK are on record. You don't know the severity of an athlete's injuries or what he can do to treat them. I am basing my experience on having congenital knee and spinal defects and knowing how rhet ha e hurt...
  14. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    I can but I don't negotiate with terrorists. Have a good day.
  15. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    You can blame people who like to act as if there is only one truth and the people they are talking to are stupid.
  16. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    The kind of back pain ZJK had has ended TT players careers. That is all I am going to say about it. He could probably have taken more time off with better medical advice but no one really knows how to treat these things in the context of high level sports performance so he was probably advised...
  17. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    Of course I have listened to alternative thoughts. Have you? You can't act like your way is the only way. And remember that your way doesn't impact the field for other countries, which mine does. The field is still the field as a stronger field can find it easier to eliminate a problem...
  18. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    Well what about you? You claimed that ML said he lost to Wang Hao because of technique not because of mentality. Have you corrected yourself since Zeio has quoted otherwise? Everyone makes mistakes. But some people own up to them.
  19. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    Thanks. I thought it was just me. He makes my point for me every time. He just doesn't think someone can be as biased as he is about Ma Long for someone else.
  20. Is ma long the GOAT ?

    Ever played with a lower back injury, which is the predominant injury that Zhang Jike had?
Top