Vulcanising glue

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Aug 2012
in mytabletennis it was the same with baal, fatt and who knows what were their nicknames....
it was like they were chasing me or something.
always looking at what I posted and replying right away generally disagreeing.
also trying to keep my messages limited all the time (baal and fatt were moderators in mytt).

so nextlevel, carl and deretche are like the continuation of this.
creepy how many coincidences they all have.
-from US
-really respected in the forum
-post all the time
-agree with each other on every message (even recommend each other)
-I bet they are all similar in age as well

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
We eat poisoned food, we drink poisoned water, we breathe poisoned air....
yet you worry about smelling a little bit of vulcanized glue.
give me a break.
The normal air, food and water aren't near as bad as speed glue. It is a matter of degree.
I have the hood so why not use it?
The water in the Pacific Northwest is generally very good. There aren't many minerals in it. There is a lots of rainfall here so there is plenty of water.
As for the food, it depends on what you eat.

I have the hood because I have a business and there are safety regulations about painting or coating things without a hood. Most of the the stuff we use are not near as bad as speed glue but still we must have a ventilation hood. I have a 3M mask too that has carbon and cloth filter. It was designed for in door painting. I bring this mask to China. I may look goofy or like a big bug but at least the air I breathe is a little cleaner.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well I actually haven't really understood what exactly goon squad is.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

If you have to explain a joke, it loses some of its entertainment value.

But, here, if you watch this video, it might help it make more sense.

As far as SA's paranoia I am actually pretty entertained. I know he likes attacking people and starting arguments. But this one is pretty funny.

Der_Echte and I are basically guys who just have fun posting. Most of what we post is banter and you have to pull the information out between the lines in the jokes. And NextLevel primarily tries to help people improve their game and their understanding of equipment.

But....conspiracy it is. A well oiled machine able to fight the forces of the goon squad relentlessly.

Sent from Deep Space by Abacus

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Sebas, I don't always agree with you but we agree that Nextlevel is most disagreeable and the other forums are run by idiots that don't know fact from myths until you rub their noses in it. Nextlevel assumes that because he is a 2000 player he knows more than every one else. Nextlevel still hasn't told us what is tensioned in tensioned rubber. There physics PhDs on mytt that couldn't answer the same question. This should be a simple freshman physic problem.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Sebas, I don't always agree with you but we agree that Nextlevel is most disagreeable and the other forums are run by idiots that don't know fact from myths until you rub their noses in it. Nextlevel assumes that because he is a 2000 player he knows more than every one else. Nextlevel still hasn't told us what is tensioned in tensioned rubber. There physics PhDs on mytt that couldn't answer the same question. This should be a simple freshman physic problem.

Pnatchwey,

You were the same guy who wrote that ARB was not trolling. That pretty much sums up how seriously your evaluation of people should be taken.

NL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
If you have to explain a joke, it loses some of its entertainment value.

But, here, if you watch this video, it might help it make more sense.

As far as SA's paranoia I am actually pretty entertained. I know he likes attacking people and starting arguments. But this one is pretty funny.

Der_Echte and I are basically guys who just have fun posting. Most of what we post is banter and you have to pull the information out between the lines in the jokes. And NextLevel primarily tries to help people improve their game and their understanding of equipment.

But....conspiracy it is. A well oiled machine able to fight the forces of the goon squad relentlessly.

I don't know how anything I posted on this thread can be seen as support of either of you guys. But in any case, I thankfully do know sebas's history on other websites so I will not be fooled. Though some other nut cases might be. P-Nutcases.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
My favorite part in these topics is when the OP comes back 3 weeks later and starts raging on people to stop posting irrelevant text in his thread. Like the kid with the "snapped in half" Hurricane Long 3 who refused to share non existent photos, then everybody from NextLevel to Der_Etcher writes him a fake apology and we all make out with the OP. Then we move to another thread and we do exactly the same thing again.....mmm I guess kinda like what's happening here hehehe DEJAVU

*Kokain throws himself at NextLevel, UpSideDownCarl, Der_Etcher, Pnachtwey (the local TT physicist) and starts hugging them, high fiving them and offering them shots of vodka

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
My favorite part in these topics is when the OP comes back 3 weeks later and starts raging on people to stop posting irrelevant text in his thread. Like the kid with the "snapped in half" Hurricane Long 3 who refused to share non existent photos, then everybody from NextLevel to Der_Etcher writes him a fake apology and we all make out with the OP. Then we move to another thread and we do exactly the same thing again.....mmm I guess kinda like what's happening here hehehe DEJAVU

*Kokain throws himself at NextLevel, UpSideDownCarl, Der_Etcher, Pnachtwey (the local TT physicist) and starts hugging them, high fiving them and offering them shots of vodka

Wow, you called me out! That apology was legit - I just wanted to see the photos! How dare you!

:mad:;)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I don't know how anything I posted on this thread can be seen as support of either of you guys. But in any case, I thankfully do know sebas's history on other websites so I will not be fooled. Though some other nut cases might be. P-Nutcases.

Oh....I thought he was talking about when you outed me for....what was it....a shameless plug. Of course I was just clowning around. But you were still correct to call me on it.

Isn't that what he meant when he said we always agreed with each other?

Booooo.... shameless plug... flattering the heckler... point deduction...

But, you had a point.

Reactions: NextLevel
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well, I'll be the first to say I post way to much. But I also get an average 15 PMs a day of people asking all sorts of questions about equipment. Hmmmmm....I wonder why? Somehow I doubt it is because people don't like my opinions on things.

As far as Vulcanizing Glue, you will need to deal with expanding and shrinking sponges because that stuff has the VOCs to give you a speed glue effect. But the effect wears off in a few hours and then your rubber shrinks back to its original size.

Even though the thread has been hijacked, the original question from the thread is worth looking at.

Reactions: achalwins94
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I was GUNNA say... anyone can come on teh forum and say this or that about Carl or me... and most likely, we will turn it into another Goon Squad Escapade and get a laugh outta it. Carl and I can take some rubbing (and so can NL) HOWEVER, if you do that with NEXT LEVEL, he ain't gunna take it and call you out - he doesn't take any crap from nobody.

As for how we function together, you know how it goes about friends who become a team. What else would you expect? Us to fight each other ruthlessly?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl, Next Level and many other solid contributors to the forum have posts and actions that are obvious useful to the community to anyone paying attention to the forum. Baal has been calling out bullshyter selling fake crap since Moses was Private in the Army. This stuff is obvious to any long time multi-forumer so go ahead S.A. detail it all and make a Star Trek's Captain's log and throw it out there for everyone to consider.

Haha, Der-Echte, just an "internet Fraud" haha, I get credit for being the American, while I have rarely lived in USA my entire adult life. I was just a little busy for three decades in a military occupation that prevented me from enjoying the ability to live consistently in my own country. It's OK, as much Korean and German ways I got about me, when you get to the nut-crackin', I'm American.

NL... haha, he isn't USA born, but the Philly Goons walk a wide berth around him for a reason. Lots of USA city people have their own unique toughness differing city to city. Make no Mistake, NL is Philly all the Way FTW. Carl, he isn't American, he is a NEW YORKER and you try to take that away from him he will make you familiar with a dark and smelly place :D

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Kokain said:

Boo.... Mis-spelled my name .... Point Deduction ... (or added credit depending on the perspektive)

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Boo.... Mis-spelled my name .... Point Deduction ... (or added credit depending on the perspektive)

EDIT: BTW, you can have my share of hte Vodka, Moar for the rest of you to enjoy. But if ANY of teh jokers wanna link up on hte next NYC adventure where we meetup with the forumers AND the Koreans in Flushing... then bring Ur thirst and try to keep up with me and hte beer bets.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Definitely some entertainment happening here.

I've got my popcorn ready.

What I'm really wondering is if Pnachtwey will figure out that earlier in the thread SA was making fun of him. Pnachtwey doesn't seem to like when people make fun of him even when there are no ill intentions. But, I don't think SA was trying to play nice when he said: ".....give me a break."

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The normal air, food and water aren't near as bad as speed glue. It is a matter of degree.
I have the hood so why not use it?
The water in the Pacific Northwest is generally very good. There aren't many minerals in it. There is a lots of rainfall here so there is plenty of water.
As for the food, it depends on what you eat.

I have the hood because I have a business and there are safety regulations about painting or coating things without a hood. Most of the the stuff we use are not near as bad as speed glue but still we must have a ventilation hood. I have a 3M mask too that has carbon and cloth filter. It was designed for in door painting. I bring this mask to China. I may look goofy or like a big bug but at least the air I breathe is a little cleaner.

Yup, Activated Charcoal is an old-school, time honored substance for that use. The military still uses that stuff for the lining of the chemical suits to protect them from chem warfare stuff.

I am with you in hte prudent use of preventive maintenance and DAMN what the fashion Police say.

Also, when one is poisoned, it is a good thing to ingest sum Activated Charcoal ASAP to neutralize the poison, ditto for Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate and L-Ascorbate)

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
We eat poisoned food, we drink poisoned water, we breathe poisoned air....
yet you worry about smelling a little bit of vulcanized glue.
give me a break.

The references to the Poisoned food and air and water are completely true for USA. We have SO MUCH Glysophate reside in our wheat and corn and other stuff it is silly, That is a Nuerotoxin and endocrine disruptor, which means it really jacks up our hormone balance. Plus it kills off our GOOD intestinal bacteria, which are teh center of our immune system. Our meats are over 90% made from factory like operations where critters are cramped, shot up with Anti-Biotics, which remain in the meat and kill our gut flora when we eat 'em, not to mention how many superbugs this process creates. Flouride is another poison, and we flourinate our water with toxic waste (from China and USA haha) that would be so expensive for them to dispose of properly haha. I will leave out the mandatory discussion on Genetically modified stuff.

Given the magnitude of that, I gotta agree that stuff is killing us a lot more than speed glue, but the fumes from the stuff are a lot more menacing and immediate than the stuff killing us inch by inch worse than the worst genocides in history.

This user has no status.
It becomes hard to take people seriously when they take everything personally. I've actually found UCD and NL's advice to be concise and unbiased, and like-worthy not because of some bandwagon hype, but rather I've benefitted from them. I like DE's posts because they take me on a wild roller coaster adventure that often times jumps track just to throw this goon squad off his tail (which they aren't very bright apparently, cuz we all know he's holding out out in Korea town on the d-l). I get PWey is hella-smart, but dude... What's with all the hate?

Edit: also, I wonder if glysophate, fluoride, and antibiotics make for good boosters.

Last edited: