Interest in Video Blog?

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
So as some of you may know after competing at the world champs I got sick again (i have an autoimmune disorder). This time it took nearly 2 months to recover enough to start training again and I also had to withdraw from Oceania Champs. It has been a very testing couple of months and currently my game is in a god-awful place. In practice i'm losing to 2000 players which I've never even come close to losing to before.

I have designed a training regime to cover at least 5-6 days a week to help me recover and continue to build on my previous form so I can actually take my new goals more seriously and achieve more as a player (too much has been coaching focused previously).

My regime will cover different physical training methods, multiball, table and even robot training, practice matches and possibly quite a lot of raw emotion (as there has been a lot of frustration, anger and doubt so far).

I had considered possibly creating a video blog out of it, but it really depends on whether anybody would be interested in watching it. I'm looking at starting tomorrow and could make daily in the beginning and then every 3-4 days after the first 10 days or so.

It's going to be quite a journey for me so hopefully it's something you guys might like to ride along with too. Let me know in the comments :)

TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Very well lol. I've done a lot of talking to camera and videoing today and I feel like it's going to be awful ;) hahaha

Always pays to trip on the first step to gain some momentum :D