Stiga Mantra S

This user has no status.
Very nice pics Floyd07! And many thanks for the info so far.

I know this can be a misleading thing to comment on, but what's your general feel for the throw angle in comparison with T05-FX?

Many thanks! This is difficult to answer as i rely on my memory and my technique has improved in the 2 years (400 HOURS) of training since i used Tenergy......... I will borrow a club members Tenergy on Thursday eve and try his new rubber and then let you know though!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Many thanks! This is difficult to answer as i rely on my memory and my technique has improved in the 2 years (400 HOURS) of training since i used Tenergy......... I will borrow a club members Tenergy on Thursday eve and try his new rubber and then let you know though!

Ah, I see now from your post that you haven't used it since 2015. I only asked about it because I thought it was the last rubber you had used.

So, what's the throw angle in comparison with the last rubber you used? :D

This user has no status.
In comparison with Stiga's Genesis S which i was a big fan of i find this softer which is great for dwell and feel of the ball when imparting spin yet it appears to have more punch when i drive/smash with it......

As for throw i can qualify its capabilities by informing that backhand looping (using the same technique by comparison to other rubbers) is somewhat easier diagonal across table or down the line as a winning drive/loop from my backhand. This was where i felt it exceeded my expectations ....

Reactions: yoass
This user has no status.
As far as I know, it never went on sale, could be pre-ordered maybe. Stiga noticed quality issues before rollout on a broad basis - which exactly remains their secret. But there were already issues with "variying" qualities of Airoc before (although all my sheets were good ...) so probably a wise decision ...

AFAIK, there were initially some Q.C. Issues, after that some mistakes in stamping... According to my intel, and personal experience. The M ones were actually H ones... So last issues were just stamping mistakes.