andro Rasanter

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Aren't they from same factory?

They are two different companies that let their rubbers be produced at the same factory(ESN).
But Andro is a company related to TT-Store Schöler&Micke whereas Tibhar is the company of former worldclass tabletennis pro Tibor Harangozo and they have not very much in common except getting their rubbers produced at the same factory (ESN)
You can think of ESN somewhat like of Daiki or Fuso factories, and a little different than Sunflex which are producing for others but are also selling a product line of themselves

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I think this series from andro is resemble the evolution series from tibhar

Rasant, Evolution, Bluefire - same generation, though not identical recipes.
Rasanter, Donic Blue Storm - new generation with thinner topsheet and thicker maximum sponge. Tibhar will introduce Aurus Prime and Aurus Select following this recipe.

This user has no status.
6200JPY = 55 USD
1.7mm / 2.0mm / ULTRAMAX mm
9dbc3c8a.jpg
4d130291.jpg
2e6eb976.jpg
88ba1c53.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Ugh, I finally found a good forehand rubber with the rasant powergrip and now I have to search again.

If you´re happy, order a couple of Powergrip sheets while stocks last (some of the series already cannot be ordered anymore, a shop owner told me). Some shops already offer interesting discounts.

Eventually, you´ll have to make the switch, but this gives you time and the comfort of playing with the rubber you´re used to for a while.

I am facing the same dilemma, on both sides of my racket. ;)

Reactions: Suga D and Tuppe
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Delivery / global sales starts at 12th March 2017!

RASANTER is the most elaborate and complex surface development ever undertaken in Germany.
The goal was to develop a future-oriented rubber technology, which allows all ambitious and technically skilled players to compensate the physical disadvantages of the 40 + ball as best as possible.
The RASANTER surface rubber compensates for the rotational disadvantages of the 40 + ball, while the ultra-thick sponge also increases the catapult effect and compensates for the lower speed of the cell free ball.

49,95 €

1,7 / 2,0 / ultramax (2,3 mm)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
It might be Tenergy price range but don't forget that those rubbers are always sold at a lower price. Only Butterfly rubbers sell for the original price usually.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
The biggest difference Andro made for Rasanter relative to not only the Rasant series But also any other rubber is the length in the pimples And the thickness of the sponge.

There are rules for a maximum thickness of a rubber (sponge+topsheet). So what Andro did with Rasanter is they made the Pimples in the topsheet a little shorter, And they made the sponge a little bit thicker.

This gives the rubber much better controll And feeling while maintaining speed(Havent tested it myself but thats what they say).

Anyway Im really happy Andro made it So we have much more options now in Sponge hardness. Previously we only had the Grip And Powergrip. But there was not really something in between them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
Delivery / global sales starts at 12th March 2017!

RASANTER is the most elaborate and complex surface development ever undertaken in Germany.
The goal was to develop a future-oriented rubber technology, which allows all ambitious and technically skilled players to compensate the physical disadvantages of the 40 + ball as best as possible.
The RASANTER surface rubber compensates for the rotational disadvantages of the 40 + ball, while the ultra-thick sponge also increases the catapult effect and compensates for the lower speed of the cell free ball.

49,95 €

1,7 / 2,0 / ultramax (2,3 mm)

Have you tried the rubber?

Any reviews yet people?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I went over to the good people at http://www.sporteurope.nl (new shoes needed), and they happened to have a few setups with my very own blade and the Rasanters: R47 max/V47 2.0 and R50 max/R47 2.0.

All good. I slightly preferred the feel of the R50 but have my doubt about my own ability to master it, especially at 2.3mm thickness; the R47 2.0 is already a speed monster. Push, touch play, slow and very spinny brush loops, blazingly fast powerloops, and very powerful kill shots. T05 might still be spinnier, but I think I get quite a bit further in terms of controlled speed, placement, and safety.

I didn't have to adapt much; what worked for Rasant Grip also worked just fine for the Rasanters. All in all, I think the R47 is the most enjoyable rubber I've played with so far. Ever.

Last edited: