Andro Novacell All/S, Rasanter R45 and Rasanter C45 (Combo Racket Advice)

This user has no status.
Hi everyone,
I want to own a new combo racket and the racket I am considering is:
Blade: Andro Novacell All/S
First Rubber: Andro Rasanter R45
Second Rubber: Andro Rasanter C45
Will it be a problem for me to get used to this new racket (it can be said that it will be my first combo racket experience)?
While I shift to a defensive style on the backhand side (I play by chopping), I try topspin attack on the forehand side.
Is there any other advice you can give?
Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
C45 is a good allround rubber that can do most things well, shouldnt take that long to get used to it.
Controlled, can generate good spin, takes some effort to generate speed.

The Rest depends on how good you are, how much experience you have playing the game and trying out different equipment.
Idk how it will work out for chopping because it is not made to be played like that but it should be better than most other combinations.

This user has no status.
C45 is a good allround rubber that can do most things well, shouldnt take that long to get used to it.
Controlled, can generate good spin, takes some effort to generate speed.

The Rest depends on how good you are, how much experience you have playing the game and trying out different equipment.
Idk how it will work out for chopping because it is not made to be played like that but it should be better than most other combinations.
Thanks for your comment.
I can explain my experience in table tennis like this: After playing continuously for about 2.5 years, I had to take a break for 2-3 years, but I returned to playing about 1-1.5 years ago. I think I am a little better than the intermediate level and I feel like the pre-made racket is not enough anymore(also my racket is old), so I want to buy a new racket to improve myself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
Definitely get a custom racket, as you call it.
The premade ones are usually good to get started but only for a while, then you go for something that fits you better.

Equipment depends on how you want to play and currently can play.
Novacell All/S with R45 and C45 sounds good to me.
About thickness it would be between 2.0 and Max on Forehand, and probably 2mm less on backhand, but not necessarily.
If you set your mind on the combination that you want, go for it.

Otherwise its hard to recommend equipment just like that without much knowledge about people online.
I personally would advocate for a slightly faster blade.
Stiga Offensive Classic is something I used for a longer time.
It should be a little bit faster and it goes well with many different rubbers, versatile blade, not expensive, good for learning and improving before going for ( slower) carbon blades.

Maybe you can try rackets of the people you play with and ask them for advise, if thats possible.

This user has no status.
Definitely get a custom racket, as you call it.
The premade ones are usually good to get started but only for a while, then you go for something that fits you better.

Equipment depends on how you want to play and currently can play.
Novacell All/S with R45 and C45 sounds good to me.
About thickness it would be between 2.0 and Max on Forehand, and probably 2mm less on backhand, but not necessarily.
If you set your mind on the combination that you want, go for it.

Otherwise its hard to recommend equipment just like that without much knowledge about people online.
I personally would advocate for a slightly faster blade.
Stiga Offensive Classic is something I used for a longer time.
It should be a little bit faster and it goes well with many different rubbers, versatile blade, not expensive, good for learning and improving before going for ( slower) carbon blades.

Maybe you can try rackets of the people you play with and ask them for advise, if thats possible.
Thanks a lot for your informations.

I am thinking of choosing 2.0mm rubbers in order to have more controll (otherwise I am afraid that I may have problems with too much speed for me but maybe it may not a problem).

I think my friend had a racket with Calibra Lt Sound rubbers on the blade you suggested (Stiga Offensive Classic). I think it would be best if I borrowed it to try it for a while. I don't know if those rubbers and my choices are very similar, but at least it will be an experience.