This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Also, these are the 1/4 finals.

Sorry for the mistake. Too much is happening lately and hard for fans like me to take. It is quarter tonight and semi and final tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Sorry for the mistake. Too much is happening lately and hard for fans like me to take. It is quarter tonight and semi and final tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Ha ha, no need for apologies. It's been a super exciting couple of days, and the ittf's website has been crapping out. Makes it hard to see the tournament progress.

This user has no status.
Does XX have more trouble against other left handers? I recall seeing him struggle with lefties who can quick block down the line, and XX can't recover quick enough. Or is it just he ran into Niwa at his finest.

His loss against JM in the Olympics would suggest prior.

Reactions: perniciousnc
This user has no status.
I have this unshakable feeling that LGL did a screw job on his way out to feed his own ego. LGL likes embarrass players in public, props them up on a house of cards (the way he excessively praised LGY) only to tear them down when they falter... I've seen it before and I can't shake this feeling LGL does this.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I have this unshakable feeling that LGL did a screw job on his way out to feed his own ego. LGL likes embarrass players in public, props them up on a house of cards (the way he excessively praised LGY) only to tear them down when they falter... I've seen it before and I can't shake this feeling LGL does this.

How can he screw up teams he didn't even coach? The ladies coaching team is basically the same. The men won the team event. The women won the team event. In the singles, it was all Miu Hirano. For the men's Ma Long lost despite having his usual coach. Xu Xin lost with a new coach, but with the exact same issues that LGL spoke about but all made worse by the fact that the new ball is actually consistent and doesn't deform, making it harder to spin into people and force errors.

Can't blame LGL for this one or for ZJK playing seriously when he didn't need to. For all we know he might be so injured now he can't play tomorrow or in May:p.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Come on NL , do you seriously think the CNT coaches, especially LGL will put up with ZJK's nonsense unless there is medical evidence to back it up ?

How can he screw up teams he didn't even coach? The ladies coaching team is basically the same. The men won the team event. The women won the team event. In the singles, it was all Miu Hirano. For the men's Ma Long lost despite having his usual coach. Xu Xin lost with a new coach, but with the exact same issues that LGL spoke about but all made worse by the fact that the new ball is actually consistent and doesn't deform, making it harder to spin into people and force errors.

Can't blame LGL for this one or for ZJK playing seriously when he didn't need to. For all we know he might be so injured now he can't play tomorrow or in May:p.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
Read 1 reviews
I dont care if they CNT wasnt "familiar" (they knew very well which ball they were going to play with before the tour) with the nittaku ball and certainly its not a deciding factor when you lose 3-0 and 3-1 from players that are "supposed" to be a level or two below you.

Great news for the fans today, congrats to niwa and hirano for such performances

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
I finally found some video of the 4th and 5th set ...

Any idea why ZJK was so pumped up after beating up Lin ? Is there some backstory to it ?

BTW, also saw that they are icing ZJK's left leg immediately after the match , if you watch the video till the end ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Yes for all you know , it could be a shrewd marketing ploy by DHS to ask their sponsored players give that excuse ...

I dont care if they CNT wasnt "familiar" (they knew very well which ball they were going to play with before the tour) with the nittaku ball and certainly its not a deciding factor when you lose 3-0 and 3-1 from players that are "supposed" to be a level or two below you.

Great news for the fans today, congrats to niwa and hirano for such performances

Reactions: TTFrenzy