Amazing Footage Of Fan Zhendong Training at 11 Years Old! New!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hey TTD users! As we all know, videos recently surfaced of Bundesliga player and Coach Thomas Keinath playing a practice match with Fan Zhendong when he was 10 years old. Now a new video has just surfaced of him training at 11 years old in what seems to be a school or small training center in China!

Check it out and be sure to share the video and comment what you think!

I hope more videos surface like this!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2015
Read 1 reviews
I am not impressed! I've seen many 11 y/o with much better skills. Why has he developed in such a powerhouse now-a day is beyond my understanding.

I think he was kind of messing around too ;) but yeah this kid is the perfect example of what full time training turns into. When you train all day everyday, don't attend school, have perfect technique, and a perfect table tennis body, it all goes together to make the perfect player!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: fxri
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
I like when people say 'I have seen kids with better skills'. In this footage he does warm up like exercises, he isn't in 'hard-training-mode'. He is pretty consistent and some of his movements indicates that he is capable of much more power, for example look at the only BH loop he does in the video. And what we can't see is his ability to deal with incoming spin in match situations, like an opening loop. So, I've also seen kids who can play 'better' than the 11yo. FZD doing warm up exercises, but this doesn't mean that FZD wouldn't be able to play much better.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
I think he was kind of messing around too ;) but yeah this kid is the perfect example of what full time training turns into. When you train all day everyday, don't attend school, have perfect technique, and a perfect table tennis body, it all goes together to make the perfect player!

One more reason is that his coach was Wang Tao. BTW he was attending school but just for half day.