• Wong ChunTing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
For me, Marcos will have to dig deep into the Waldner arsenal to have a chance against Tomo, using soft well-placed blocks against Tomo's constant half-volley attacks followed by his own close counter-attacks to the far edges. Tomo is in high form today, and Marcos will have to change his game to win.

I was very happy to see major improvement in Tomo's doubles skills against Zhenzhen and Xinxin (these are the familiar Chinese family names for world #2 and #3, like when you're telling them dinner is ready - I live in a Chinese family). I still see Kizukuri as the doubles master and their main reason for success, but Tomo moved up a notch. Zhenzhen and Xinxin are lost without the expertise of Liu Guoliang at this level. They were calling timeouts saying "What the F*%k can we do?" to their coach. Yuto and Tomo figured out exactly how to deal with the two monsters, stay close and make 'em run so they can't make big hits often.

Reactions: Andy44 and Michal_Z
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Yep, japanese girls doing pretty well against chinese today!
Also Sato Hitomi won over chinese and now Hashimoto Honoka from 1:3 down to Chen Ke, 9:7 leading the deciding game!
Also she got matchpoint at 10:9, too bad she lost eventually 12:10 ..
So Chen Ke survived the scare, hehe..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Both FZD and XX change to DHS blades. We need to see how they get along with the new equipment. Maybe bad experimenting.
BTW, it is not common at all to call FZD Zhenzhen. His family name is Zhendong and Dongdong is the typical nickname for his two-Chinese-character-family-name instead of Zhenzhen lol
For me, Marcos will have to dig deep into the Waldner arsenal to have a chance against Tomo, using soft well-placed blocks against Tomo's constant half-volley attacks followed by his own close counter-attacks to the far edges. Tomo is in high form today, and Marcos will have to change his game to win.

I was very happy to see major improvement in Tomo's doubles skills against Zhenzhen and Xinxin (these are the familiar Chinese family names for world #2 and #3, like when you're telling them dinner is ready - I live in a Chinese family). I still see Kizukuri as the doubles master and their main reason for success, but Tomo moved up a notch. Zhenzhen and Xinxin are lost without the expertise of Liu Guoliang at this level. They were calling timeouts saying "What the F*%k can we do?" to their coach. Yuto and Tomo figured out exactly how to deal with the two monsters, stay close and make 'em run so they can't make big hits often.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yep, japanese girls doing pretty well against chinese today!
Also Sato Hitomi won over chinese and now Hashimoto Honoka from 1:3 down to Chen Ke, 9:7 leading the deciding game!
Also she got matchpoint at 10:9, too bad she lost eventually 12:10 ..
So Chen Ke survived the scare, hehe..

She was never down 1-3.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Hayata Hina and Ito Mima eliminated Sun Mingyang and Gu Yuting!!!

unfortunately Miu HIRANO lost to FENG YL

Hitomi SATO won WANG Yidi 4-2 and HONOKA lost to CHEN Ke only 3-4

Japan is doing not so bad this time !

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Zhang jike lost in his 1st match . His comeback wasnt succesfull . :(
BTW, ZJK is going to attend the variety show of military training I mentioned in the CTTSL thread. The commentator of Chinese live streaming, Liu Yi, CNT defensive player who is just retired, confirmed as well. ZJK shot another variety show before German Open. Just let you know that I did not make any rumor of ZJK.