table tennis game rule

says Any body knows when will be the next Asia Pacific...
Sep 2016
A did the service, when the ball reach to B, B returned , the ball straight down to the table as the ball was wet, B and A found out A's racket was wet. Should this ball called Net and start the point again ? or B lose the Point ?

says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
I say it's a let, and I'd call one when refereeing. ITTF Rulebook says it's a let "if play is interrupted by the umpire or assistant umpire" (2.9.1.4). "Play may be interrupted" (2.9.2) "because the conditions of play are disturbed in a way which could affect the outcome of the rally." (2.9.2.4)

Sep 2016
no , but the empire got the complain from B ,B said it should be a let and start a new point again.

Sep 2016
some one said if the bat is wet before the point, before service , it should be let , if the point started the ball return to the guy who serves then it should not let ball

Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
some one said if the bat is wet before the point, before service , it should be let , if the point started the ball return to the guy who serves then it should not let ball

I don't think it matters at all by whom or when the ball got wet. The ball getting wet (whenever, by whomever) clearly disturbs the conditions of play in such a way that the outcome of the rally might be affected. If the ball clearly slipped from the rubber (typically making it drop floorwards when looping or driving the ball, very recognizable) I will call the let. I might take the evidence showed by players (wet spots on their rubbers) into consideration, even. The let is timed to the moment the affected condition of play became evident. Obviously, any human reaction comes with latency, and at the pace of the game the ball can be anywhere when the let gets called — but even so, it's still a let during gameplay.

Sep 2016
that is what I think, but is it a rule say that it should be let ?