This user has no status.
The Greatest Player Of All Time has won it!! This settles all the debates that has been there for a while since 2011 when Ma long rise to fame started! I can’t sit and imagine what the scenario would have been had we won in 2011 and 2013!
Anyways he still has the olympics and the next worlds just to cement his position further!
Go Ma Long!!!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
The Greatest Player Of All Time has won it!! This solves all the debates that has been there for a while since 2011 when Ma long rise to fame started! I can’t sit and imagine what the scenario would have been had we won in 2011 and 2013!
Anyways he still has the olympics and the next worlds just to cement his position further!
Go Ma Long!!!

I think he will retire after the Olympics.

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
The Greatest Player Of All Time has won it!! This settles all the debates that has been there for a while since 2011 when Ma long rise to fame started! I can’t sit and imagine what the scenario would have been had we won in 2011 and 2013!
Go Ma Long!!!

It doesn't change the fact that he didn't get past Wang Hao.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Respect for both players, Ma Long was under "must win"pressure but exploited Falck FH weakness.

This user has no status.
He has a very good opportunity of winning the next olympics! If he does and the rest of CTTS players are unable to take charge, Ma long might go to the next world's to try and clinch the fourth and be the undeniable GOAT!
My two cents but it will also depend with injuries. Let's see how it goes.
His feat is just amazing! Especially after being doubted by many earlier in his career!
Same goes to Liu Shiwen! I hope she wins the olympics!

I think he will retire after the Olympics.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Tremendous play by Falck. He performed much better than anyone thought he would the entire tournament and also in the finals.

Congratulations to Ma Long, the GOAT. Not easy to stay away from the game for most of 2018, recover from multiple injuries and then come back to win Qatar, runner up in ATTC, and win both Singles and Doubles in WTTC. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. We are so fortunate to witness this level of play.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
What is happening in the WD final? Ito and Hayata are crushing it leading 6-1 in the second game after winning the first.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
110.jpg
When Ma Long doesn't win every set with 11-0.

Jan 2018
What is happening in the WD final? Ito and Hayata are crushing it leading 6-1 in the second game after winning the first.

Hayata the X factor here. She adapts very well in doubles. Even more, taking game 1 is pretty much the requirement if you want to beat China. Once you meet that condition, China always has a hard time after that.