Japan Women's Race to Tokyo 2020 Singles

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Many left handed TT players are really righthanded and only play TT with their left hand. Even in tennis. Nadal is a famous example...

Very interesting .... Hayata writes only with her right hand, or does she prefer to use her right hand in general (for example, when she eats ...)?

I watched several videos .....Yes indeed.....Handshakes with rivals, with a coach - she does with her right hand ...And she holds the chopsticks (when eating) in her right hand ....

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2019
Because of the separation of the same association, if Ito and the 2 CNT are within the top 4 seeds of the Olympic, then Ito will meet one of the CNT in semi and the other CNT in final, regardless of the draw (assuming no upset).

If CNT got the top 2 seeds, then which CNT will meet Ito first will be 50/50. But if Ito and one of the CNT got the top 2 seeds, then Ito will meet the lower seeded CNT before meeting the higher seeded CNT.

That means technically, CNT can control which of their players to meet Ito first by manipulating the rankings of the CNT players before the seeding. For example if CNT decided to send LSW and SYS for single and wanted SYS to meet Ito in the semi first, they can try to let LSW win more matches when she encounters other CNT players and let SYS lose some matches to other CNT players such that the ranking of LSW > Ito > SYS. I don’t mean CNT will do that. Just said this is technically possible.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Because of the separation of the same association, if Ito and the 2 CNT are within the top 4 seeds of the Olympic, then Ito will meet one of the CNT in semi and the other CNT in final, regardless of the draw (assuming no upset).

If CNT got the top 2 seeds, then which CNT will meet Ito first will be 50/50. But if Ito and one of the CNT got the top 2 seeds, then Ito will meet the lower seeded CNT before meeting the higher seeded CNT.

That means technically, CNT can control which of their players to meet Ito first by manipulating the rankings of the CNT players before the seeding. For example if CNT decided to send LSW and SYS for single and wanted SYS to meet Ito in the semi first, they can try to let LSW win more matches when she encounters other CNT players and let SYS lose some matches to other CNT players such that the ranking of LSW > Ito > SYS. I don’t mean CNT will do that. Just said this is technically possible.

You're right....

says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
Now that Niwa has reached the QF in the MWC, Mizutani will have to reach the SF at the WTGF.

If I can't make the Tokyo Olympics, then it'll be my time to retire. - Jun Mizutani

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlad Celler
Jan 2018
More like XD.

http://mao.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/pingpong/1575024140/l50
160名無しQ(・∀・)ノ゜サァン!!2019/11/30(土) 15:16:44.48ID:Uj9NWJDA
水谷だろうと吉村だろうと絶望的だなwww
丹羽になった時点で団体は終了や
It's hopeless, whether it be Mizutani or Yoshimura LOL
The MT has effectively ended the moment Niwa is in

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
More like XD.

175名無しQ(・∀・)ノ゜サァン!!2019/11/30(土) 16:03:44.42ID:WMXL66s5>>188
>>85
ミックスは、まだわからん
水谷伊藤が選ばれる可能性高いけど
まだ張本早田が選ばれる可能性も少ないけどある

水谷の故障と成績
早田のシングルスの結果次第だろう

早田が中国選手に慣れてきてるから
女子団体から石川外されて
伊藤平野早田になる可能性も出てきてる

176名無しQ(・∀・)ノ゜サァン!!2019/11/30(土) 16:04:11.48ID:QAOO7f7c
万全でない馬龍と張本ならちょっと楽しみだな

Jan 2018
175名無しQ(・∀・)ノ゜サァン!!2019/11/30(土) 16:03:44.42ID:WMXL66s5>>188
>>85
ミックスは、まだわからん
水谷伊藤が選ばれる可能性高いけど
まだ張本早田が選ばれる可能性も少ないけどある

水谷の故障と成績
早田のシングルスの結果次第だろう

早田が中国選手に慣れてきてるから
女子団体から石川外されて
伊藤平野早田になる可能性も出てきてる
I don't know the XD yet
Mizutani/Ito will likely be selected
but there is still a small possibility that Harimoto/Hayata will be chosen

Mizutani's injury and results
It will depend on Hayata's singles results

Hayata is getting used to Chinese players
Ishikawa might be left out of the WT
There is also the possibility of it becoming Ito, Hirano, Hayata

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Hayata thinks of the World Tour as the CTTSL, having played CNT players 17 times this year, most-ever in her career. Up against China 6 times in a row since Korea Open in July, it was in the summer that she swept away the underdog mentality. Last year, she'd think "China again? Tough draw." Now, she's prepared for the worst. "Table tennis, my feelings and such have changed a lot. CNT players have become the norm."

https://hochi.news/articles/20191126-OHT1T50122.html
【卓球通信】ひな成長!!中国選手から今季10勝
2019年11月30日 11時0分スポーツ報知
# スポーツ# 卓球# 東京五輪リポート

早田ひな(19)=日本生命=が、オーストリアOPで中国選手から今季10勝目を挙げた。世界ランクが低い選手でも実力が高い中国勢からの2ケタ勝利は伊藤美誠と2人だけ。年間17試合も自己最多で「ワールドツアーは中国超級リーグだと思ってます」と苦笑する。

苦手意識を払拭したのは夏場だった。7月の韓国OPから6試合連続で中国勢と対戦。「昨年は『また中国か。ドローが厳しいな』と思っていたけど、勝つしかないなって」。腹をくくったことで「卓球や気持ちの面がすごく変わった。基準が中国選手になってきている」と自己分析する。

ただ、上位6選手からの白星は伊藤の4勝に対し、早田は劉詩ブンからの1勝。「1軍のトップの選手に10勝できるようになったら、(ツアーの)プラチナや世界選手権の優勝も見えてくる。飛び級はないので、自分のペースで基準をさらに上げていきたい」と決意を新たにした。(林 直史)

https://hochi.news/articles/20191128-OHT1T50297.html
早田ひな、今年最後の国際大会へ出発「成長につながる試合に」
2019年11月28日 22時51分スポーツ報知
# スポーツ# 卓球

卓球女子世界ランク25位の早田ひな(19)=日本生命=が28日、国際大会の「チャレンジプラス」ノースアメリカン・オープン(OP)(12月4日開幕、カナダ)に向け、羽田空港を出発した。

チャレンジプラスは今年新設され、ワールドツアー12大会よりも格付けが低い大会だ。ただ、東京五輪代表選考レースも終盤戦を迎えたことで、日本からは石川佳純、平野美宇、佐藤瞳、加藤美優らトップ選手がそろってエントリー。さらに中国からも12選手が参戦。ハイレベルな戦いが予想されるが「チャレンジプラスでこんなに強い人たちと試合ができる。そこで試合をすることですごく自分の成長につながるし、中国選手と対戦する機会も多くなると思う。プラスにとらえて試合ができる」と前向きに受け止めている。

チャレンジプラスでは2月のポルトガルOP、3月のオマーンOP、9月のパラグアイOPと、出場した3大会全てで優勝を飾っている。その要因を「自分らしいプレーをして、思い切ってやることで優勝することができている」と分析。早田にとっては、五輪代表争いで最後のアピールの場にもなるが「もちろん優勝することで印象を与えられかもしれないですけど、そういったことを考えずに、自分の成長につなげるための試合と思って、最後全力で頑張りたいなと思ってます」と足元を見据えた。

Last edited:
Jan 2018
Funny comment on 5ch.

411 名前:名無しQ(・∀・)ノ゜サァン!! 2019/11/30(土) 23:31:53.06 ID:9hMZR2wQ
丹羽は代表ほぼ確定か
日本には丹羽より強いやつなんて少なくとも7~8人はいるのに納得いかないな
運も実力のうちとは言えど、運の要素が90%で五輪出れるなんて聞いたことないわ
Is Niwa almost confirmed as a representative?
There are at least 7-8 people in Japan who are stronger than Niwa, but I'm not sure
I've never heard that 90% of making the Olympics boils down to the element of luck, even though luck is part of one's strength.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Honestly, I would really like to see Hayata win NA Open ....This victory will allow her to rise above Kato, become the fifth in the ranking of Japan ......
Once again I wish her happiness and good luck ..
(too many Chinese women, alas ....):(

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2019
Honestly, I would really like to see Hayata win NA Open ....This victory will allow her to rise above Kato, become the fifth in the ranking of Japan ......
Once again I wish her happiness and good luck ..
(too many Chinese women, alas ....):(

Looks like SEGA thinks Hayata will make the Olympics haha. Even if she doesn't, at least she made it to the Olympics in the Virtual World. The name of the video game is "Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - The Official Video Game." Other players featured so far are Ito, Hirano and Fukuhara.

Jan 2018
5cPiKgI.jpg

h8uiLp7.png

Reactions: Vlad Celler