Next rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi, my actual configuration is EL-P on my FH and Baracuda on BH. The blade is an Animus 7ply wood with a great feeling.
For the next season I'd like to change my setup, i like ELP hardness and baracuda Grip. I'd like finding a rubber wich encase this two characteristics toghether.
Some suggestions??

Not easy. The hardness you feel from EL-P is mainly due to its stiff topsheet, the sponge isn´t harder than that of Baracuda. On the other hand, EL-P offers good catapult, which some of the other rubbers with a stiff topsheet might lack.

I am not sure however that Baracuda is way ahead of EL-P in terms of grip?

Have you tried EL-P on BH so maybe it would fit both wings?

Spontaneously, I though Mantra M - compact feeling, great spin, but less catapult than EL-P. Maybe one to try ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2016
Maybe something from that Hexer grip line...matching the hardness, say either the grip or the powergrip SFX

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Maybe something from that Hexer grip line...matching the hardness, say either the grip or the powergrip SFX

HeXer Grip would be an excellent choice, the sponge hardness is almost the same as that of EL-P, but it feels softer because it doesn´t have that stiff topsheet. Worth a try though.