Back to Forum
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 160
  1. pongfugrasshopper is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 454 326
    pongfugrasshopper's Avatar
    pongfugrasshopper is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 326 454

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2019
    United States
    326
    454
    840
    Read 0 Reviews
    #121
    Quote Originally Posted by igorponger
    Nippon scripture is not my mother tongue, should I re-start my life?

    No need to restart your life. Just use the Google Translate browser extension.

    The Following User Likes pongfugrasshopper's Post:

    Vlad Celler


  2. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #122
    Draw ceremony. FZD, CM, Harimoto and Diaz are among the invited or so it's reported.

    The Following User Likes zeio's Post:

    Vlad Celler

    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  3. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #123
    By FZD
    WD
    https://imgur.com/9dxaR0f
    1 JJH/SYB
    33 DHK/LHC
    56 SYS/WMY
    64 Ishikawa/Hirano

    By CM
    MD
    https://imgur.com/5HOxsJs

    By Calderano and Harimoto
    WS
    https://weibo.com/tabletennisworld?i...06146197700941
    1 CM
    8 Soo Wai Yam
    16 Hirano
    17 JJH
    32 Ishikawa

    33 CIC
    41 Shan Xiaona
    48 CXT
    56 Samara
    64 WMY

    65 Ito
    80 Solja
    81 Hayata
    89 Ni Xia Lian
    96 WYD


    97 FTW
    105 Lily Zhang
    112 DHK
    128 SYS

    By Lily Zhang and Adriana Diaz
    MS
    https://imgur.com/kWzHUGE

    The Following User Likes zeio's Post:

    Vlad Celler

    Last edited by zeio; 11-21-2021 at 06:00 PM.
    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  4. karupinkun is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 132 125
    K
    karupinkun is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 125 132

    User Info Menu


    Jul 2019
    Japan
    125
    132
    449
    Read 0 Reviews
    #124
    The men´s draw is absolut bonkers. Chinese massacre in one quarter of the draw

  5. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #125
    ZQH: Draw me to the first quarter and I'll reach the final, 100%.

    Ishikawa: If I can't reach the QF this time, then I'd better retire.

    The Following User Likes zeio's Post:

    Vlad Celler

    Last edited by zeio; 11-21-2021 at 06:01 PM.
    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  6. pongfugrasshopper is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 454 326
    pongfugrasshopper's Avatar
    pongfugrasshopper is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 326 454

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2019
    United States
    326
    454
    840
    Read 0 Reviews
    #126
    Xia Lian Ni to knock out Wang Yidi.
    Hina Hayata: Thank you Grandma Ni

    The Following 2 Users Like pongfugrasshopper's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi and Vlad Celler


  7. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #127

    The Following User Likes zeio's Post:

    Vlad Celler

    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  8. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #128
    Harimoto asked to comment the MS draw. Good to see him becoming more levelheaded after the experience at WTTC 2019 and Tokyo 2020. Don't get distracted by the mainstream media.

    The Following User Likes zeio's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi

    Last edited by zeio; 11-22-2021 at 04:39 AM.
    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  9. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,680 3,347
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,347 3,680
    #129
    Quote Originally Posted by zeio
    Harimoto asked to comment the MS draw. Good to see him becoming more levelheaded after the experience at WTTC 2019 and Tokyo 2020. Don't get distracted by the mainstream media.

    yes i think Harimoto has learnt the hard way during last WTTC and Olympics.
    this time he's lucky in the draw. ZQH is strong, and there are many strong players ahead, but at least its not the toughest of possible draws plus Ma Long and XX conveniently retired

    The Following User Likes Takkyu_wa_inochi's Post:

    Vlad Celler


  10. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #130
    Feels more like 4 minutes of stalking.



    The Following 2 Users Like zeio's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi and Vlad Celler

    Last edited by zeio; 11-23-2021 at 11:19 AM.
    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  11. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #131
    Quote Originally Posted by zeio
    Togami has shown he can play doubles with various teammates, driving FZD/XX to the brink in the SF of ATTC 2019. The thing with Uda right now is that he plays exactly like a South Korean player, placing too much reliance on form. He either upsets or gets upset, making him wildly unpredictable, but could be a great asset under the right conditions. OTOH, Togami has way more balance between FH and BH, making him much more consistent, that could be a great balancer for the team event between 2 extremes as Harimoto and Uda.
    Tasei is just sitting there again in G2. Call the *bleep* TO already! Still waits until it's too late.

    LMAO when Uda told the media at the send-off party that he had been working on the short game and stability of his overall game.

    Even if something is wrong with his shoulder, the gap in experience on injury prevention is off the chart.

    Polansky getting destroyed by Togami. G3, 8:1 to 11:13...What the?
    Last edited by zeio; 11-23-2021 at 08:11 PM.
    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  12. Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,680 3,347
    Takkyu_wa_inochi's Avatar
    Takkyu_wa_inochi is offline
    says Disciple of OYA sensei
     
    Master TTD Member 3,347 3,680
    #132
    just saw the result for UDA, very disappointing indeed

    no luck for the Japanese in XD where there two pairs play against each other.

    Timo v Zhou Qihao in round 2 might be entertaining

  13. zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 8,051 5,837
    zeio's Avatar
    zeio is offline
    says 快、準、狠、變、轉
     
    Master TTD Member 5,837 8,051

    User Info Menu


    Jan 2018
    PNG
    5,837
    8,051
    21309
    Read 0 Reviews
    #133
    Uda almost cost Shibata the match as well. WZ/ZM were playing business as usual. But Uda was totally out of it. No flow at all. He was lost. You could see Shibata was guiding him. And thankfully, Shibata stepped up just in time.

    The Following User Likes zeio's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi

    Race for Tokyo 2020+1 - Women's Top 11, Japan
    Time capsules - 2020, 2024, 2028

  14. Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 551 1,394
    V
    Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,394 551

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2018
    Russian Federation
    1,394
    551
    5224
    Read 0 Reviews
    #134
    WTT Cup Finals Singapore
    4 - 7/12 2021

    https://worldtabletennis.com/description?artId=804

    Mima ITO - not in the lists of players ...

    The Following User Likes Vlad Celler's Post:

    Takkyu_wa_inochi


  15. Shine is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 91 125
    S
    Shine is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 125 91

    User Info Menu


    Jul 2019
    Russian Federation
    125
    91
    242
    Read 0 Reviews
    #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Celler
    WTT Cup Finals Singapore
    4 - 7/12 2021

    https://worldtabletennis.com/description?artId=804

    Mima ITO - not in the lists of players ...

    ML and XX also conspicuosly absent, if they keep missing the big tourneys, There's no way they can hang on to their rankings which can only mean one thing : a calculated phasing out

    The Following User Likes Shine's Post:

    Vlad Celler


  16. Tempest/Comet is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 269 207
    T
    Tempest/Comet is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Advanced TTD Member 207 269

    User Info Menu

    #136
    Hayata is in the Medals, both Women’s Double & Mixed Doubles. (Bronze at least) 🙂

    The Following 2 Users Like Tempest/Comet's Post:

    pongfugrasshopper and Vlad Celler


  17. Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 551 1,394
    V
    Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,394 551

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2018
    Russian Federation
    1,394
    551
    5224
    Read 0 Reviews
    #137
    WTT Cup Finals Singapore
    4 - 7/12 2021

    The probability that Hina Hayata will meet Chinese women in the first round is 1 : 2
    (Ishikawa, Hirano-in the first round with the Chinese women will not meet ...)
    Last edited by Vlad Celler; 11-29-2021 at 05:39 AM.

  18. Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 551 1,394
    V
    Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,394 551

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2018
    Russian Federation
    1,394
    551
    5224
    Read 0 Reviews
    #138

    If Wang Yidi takes part in Singapore, she will move to 5th place in the rankings.
    (W.M.Y. - to become No. 3, it is enough to become a finalist ...)


  19. Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 551 1,394
    V
    Vlad Celler is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Elite TTD Member 1,394 551

    User Info Menu


    Dec 2018
    Russian Federation
    1,394
    551
    5224
    Read 0 Reviews
    #139

    The battle lines have been drawn as the world's best table tennis players make their final push for the ultimate glory at the season-ending WTT Cup Finals in Singapore.

    The top 16 Men and Women from the ITTF Table Tennis World Ranking will take to the tables at the OCBC Arena as the WTT Cup Finals, featuring only men's and women's 16-player singles draws, make its debut in the Lion City.

    They will share a prize pool of USD 600,000 – with men and women players being awarded equal prize money.

    An intriguing match-up awaits as World number one and recently crowned Men's Singles world champion Fan Zhendong takes on Germany's Patrick Franziska, the shakehand-grip attacker who has played 14 matches, winning 10 of them this year.

    It will be an all-Korean encounter as Jeoung Youngsik goes head-to-head with compatriot Lee Sangsu whilst Chinese Taipei's Lin Yun-Ju clashes with China's Wang Chuqin. England's Liam Pitchford gets his opening draw against Jang Woojin from the Republic of Korea.

    On the other side of the draw, France's Simon Gauzy takes on Hong Kong, China's Wong Chun Ting. Japanese teenager and world number five Tomokazu Harimoto goes head-to-head with Mattias Falck from Sweden whilst Lin Gaoyuan and Hugo Calderano stand on the opposite side at the tables.

    Liang Jingkun, who won back-to-back WTT Contender titles at the recent WTT Slovenia Hub, meets Nigeria's Quadri Aruna, who became the first African to reach the quarter-final at the last week's World Table Tennis Championships Finals.

    World number one Chen Meng, who has an 84.71% career win record, takes on Japan's Kasumi Ishikawa in the Women's draw. Singapore's Feng Tianwei will have the local crowd firmly behind her as she gets her campaign underway against world number 10 Jeon Jihee from the Republic of Korea.

    China's Wang Yidi is drawn against Adriana Diaz from Puerto Rico whilst Japan's Hitomi Sato meets Sofia Polcannova from Austria.

    Hina Hayata, who holds 162 career wins, takes on Chinese Taipei's Cheng I-Ching, ranked eighth in the world. Hong Kong, China's Doo Hoi Kem meets China's Wang Manyu, who is the newly crowned Women's Singles world champion.

    Japan's Hirano Miu goes head-to-head with China's Chen Xingtong. World number two Sun Yingsha, who missed out on a top podium finish at the World Table Tennis Championships Finals in Houston, will have another chance to get back on the glory trail as she takes on Germany's Petrissa Solja, ranked 19th in the world.

    For more information on the WTT Cup Finals, click here.

    The Following 2 Users Like Vlad Celler's Post:

    latej and Shine


  20. Shine is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 91 125
    S
    Shine is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Established TTD Member 125 91

    User Info Menu


    Jul 2019
    Russian Federation
    125
    91
    242
    Read 0 Reviews
    #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Celler

    The battle lines have been drawn as the world's best table tennis players make their final push for the ultimate glory at the season-ending WTT Cup Finals in Singapore.

    The top 16 Men and Women from the ITTF Table Tennis World Ranking will take to the tables at the OCBC Arena as the WTT Cup Finals, featuring only men's and women's 16-player singles draws, make its debut in the Lion City.

    They will share a prize pool of USD 600,000 – with men and women players being awarded equal prize money.

    An intriguing match-up awaits as World number one and recently crowned Men's Singles world champion Fan Zhendong takes on Germany's Patrick Franziska, the shakehand-grip attacker who has played 14 matches, winning 10 of them this year.

    It will be an all-Korean encounter as Jeoung Youngsik goes head-to-head with compatriot Lee Sangsu whilst Chinese Taipei's Lin Yun-Ju clashes with China's Wang Chuqin. England's Liam Pitchford gets his opening draw against Jang Woojin from the Republic of Korea.

    On the other side of the draw, France's Simon Gauzy takes on Hong Kong, China's Wong Chun Ting. Japanese teenager and world number five Tomokazu Harimoto goes head-to-head with Mattias Falck from Sweden whilst Lin Gaoyuan and Hugo Calderano stand on the opposite side at the tables.

    Liang Jingkun, who won back-to-back WTT Contender titles at the recent WTT Slovenia Hub, meets Nigeria's Quadri Aruna, who became the first African to reach the quarter-final at the last week's World Table Tennis Championships Finals.

    World number one Chen Meng, who has an 84.71% career win record, takes on Japan's Kasumi Ishikawa in the Women's draw. Singapore's Feng Tianwei will have the local crowd firmly behind her as she gets her campaign underway against world number 10 Jeon Jihee from the Republic of Korea.

    China's Wang Yidi is drawn against Adriana Diaz from Puerto Rico whilst Japan's Hitomi Sato meets Sofia Polcannova from Austria.

    Hina Hayata, who holds 162 career wins, takes on Chinese Taipei's Cheng I-Ching, ranked eighth in the world. Hong Kong, China's Doo Hoi Kem meets China's Wang Manyu, who is the newly crowned Women's Singles world champion.

    Japan's Hirano Miu goes head-to-head with China's Chen Xingtong. World number two Sun Yingsha, who missed out on a top podium finish at the World Table Tennis Championships Finals in Houston, will have another chance to get back on the glory trail as she takes on Germany's Petrissa Solja, ranked 19th in the world.

    For more information on the WTT Cup Finals, click here.

    Looking forward to a potential Wang manyu - Hina Hayata clash in the quarter finals. Epic Clash.
    In the opening round of the men's tournament, interesting match ups everywhere.
    Did Ito suggest she was pulling out of the WTT at the beginning of Houston or towards the end?
    Who knows, her results May have factored in her decision to skip this event.

    The Following User Likes Shine's Post:

    Vlad Celler

    Last edited by Shine; 12-03-2021 at 01:00 AM.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.