New Xiom blades?

says Or is it more legit...
Sep 2019
IMG_5567.jpeg
IMG_5568.png
I just had a peek of those on ig yesterday and seems like there’s gonna be new xiom blades coming up soon. Is xiom trying to develop the TMX material to get better? An Jaehyun was using w968 across the entire world championship tournament recently instead of his TMXi lol

Sep 2019
Looks like it, I currently LOVE the Cho Daeseong TMX Pro right now.
Compared to viscaria, it feels like an amped up viscaria. Add in the extra headsize and its forehand beats out viscaria.

The TMX LSS should be interesting, Would like to see the difference between it and tmx outer.
The head size’s gonna be smaller compare to cds tmx pro but the same as regular tmx outer. I really like the look of AJH tmxi pro. fun fact : I actually asked xiom via dm on ig why AJH is using a w968 instead of his personal blade (TMXi) and said there were some error occurred before the competition regarding his personal equipment and was forced to use a w968. But he’ll be using his own blade moving forward in the future competition.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018
Read 1 reviews
The head size’s gonna be smaller compare to cds tmx pro but the same as regular tmx outer. I really like the look of AJH tmxi pro. fun fact : I actually asked xiom via dm on ig why AJH is using a w968 instead of his personal blade (TMXi) and said there were some error occurred before the competition regarding his personal equipment and was forced to use a w968. But he’ll be using his own blade moving forward in the future competition.
Yup Im just interested to see how much a blade can change with same materials and composition.

Sep 2019
Yup Im just interested to see how much a blade can change with same materials and composition.
I noticed that xiom tends to use a lot of vibrant colors in their apparels as well as blades which is not very common compare to other brands.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016

Thickness/density of the composites, directionality can all make a difference. While the thicknesses look pretty uniform, do we know for sure the composition is the same? The Hugo TMX and TMX LSS look like the blade surface has less visible wood grain compared to AJH/CDS blades. Combined with the blurb mentioning “rich sensation” I actually wonder if they have hinoki outer plies.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
That sounds fishy. Why wouldn't he have multiple TMXi's as backup? Even the more hardcore EJs on this board get a backup blade lol, though mostly to try out different rubbers.

Sep 2019
That sounds fishy. Why wouldn't he have multiple TMXi's as backup? Even the more hardcore EJs on this board get a backup blade lol, though mostly to try out different rubbers.
I have no clues. But I saw in a clip during the training before the actually competition, he was using TMXi. Left me curious as well

Reactions: dingyibvs