Soon....

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018

In my opinion, Hitomi Sato and Hina Hayata have some chances of reaching the second round ...
The Japanese women are unlikely to make it to the third round ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2018
Lol the amount of nuance Doo put into her shots today make CM and SYS look like simpletons who go into full barrage mode.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Sorry but who knows FZD full gear?? , something looks different about him, I couldn't get a good look at his material?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018

What's Wang Chuqin ranking??

We have to wait ...
Before this tournament, it was # 17 .... 5418 points ..
In this tournament, he has at least plus 525 points ...
But those that are still higher in the ranking, too, after all, added a little ...
In any case, I think he will not rise above 13th place ...
(Unless he won the tournament ...)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2018

Hina Hayata - D.H.K.
Failure in the third installment ...
Will there be enough will and strength to win the match ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2019
Hayata the new shadow Japanese queen?

What's shadow japanese queen??
Like a New Ishikawa??
I must say i have noticed how she often starts off very active, tails off in the middle of the match and then take on an arduous and assiduous goal of coming back, Against the CNT girls it's not gonna work a lot

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019
I have not been up to speed on the new event structure so I did not realize this until now, but the World Championships are now every year in May. Perhaps that's why it was not important for Ma Long to attend this year's WTTC since there will be another one in 6 months. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I enjoy the WTTC. However, having it annually lessens the significance of it, and there is no prize money for the WTTC.

Reactions: Vlad Celler
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2020
I have not been up to speed on the new event structure so I did not realize this until now, but the World Championships are now every year in May. Perhaps that's why it was not important for Ma Long to attend this year's WTTC since there will be another one in 6 months. I'm not sure how I feel about this as I enjoy the WTTC. However, having it annually lessens the significance of it, and there is no prize money for the WTTC.

Are you sure it is singles every year?.. Maybe they mean teams 1 year and singles the next

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2019

Are you sure it is singles every year?.. Maybe they mean teams 1 year and singles the next

I'm not sure, but from the insidethegames link that Vlad Cellar posted:

"The calendar includes the ITTF World Table Tennis Championships Finals, which are scheduled in May and June of each year."

The word team is not mentioned anywhere in the article. The calendar link at the end of the article also has "WTTC Finals" starting in May each year. If it were Teams in 2022 and 2024, wouldn't it be WTTTC (extra 'T') ? However, you might be right as I seem to recall in the past that China would host the World's Table Tennis Teams Championship in 2022.

I admit I'm confused.