TTD Equipment reviews

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
It’s a certain feeling to tell if a piece of equipment is right. Reviews help guide us in that direction so we don’t have to buy thousands of rubbers.

same principle for me, when i'm looking at places to eat.
especially when you traveling and only at a certain spot for 2 or 3 days (max say 6 meals), so you don't want to waste your meal (and your time/money)

Reactions: PingBirdPong

hahaha, funny

so that confidence will make that rakza 7 more powerful than me with half the confidence but with my primary FH rubber?
or maybe I am very confidence but that rakza 7 is no match to the power of my primary FH rubber
My primary FH rubber is DHS H3 Neo BS national, 41 degree, 2.1mm.

Rakza 7, T05 etc, is just too soft/musy for me for FH

The point I’m trying to make is a general one and somewhat rhetorical….

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
I would like to ask Dan about some of his reviews. Dan is obviously a very good player that has played with lots of different equipment. One thing I have noticed is that Dan never has anything bad to say about the equipment.

I would like to ask Dan, what equipment does he use and why.
A follow up question is what can you do with your favorite equipment that you can't do with an alternative. For instance, what can you do with Dignics or T05 that you can't do with a Rakza 7? These rubbers are obviously different but not that different. There is no impulse that can generated with one that can't be generated with another.

no one wants to put their products from bad sides, you can clear less biased reviews from GAN, province player from China and then you can hear more biased reviews from Gan when he started reviewing more Joola products and even be on main site of Joola as reviewer in their top products.

So according to your theory, equipment review experts are impossible?

Absolutely not, my point was what happens when a user chooses wrong equipment.

I think:

1.The opinion that old equipment is outdated is seriously overstated…

2. It is better to have little to slow equipment than little too fast.

3.Much to slow or much too fast equipment is detrimental.

4. As far as experts goes it’s mostly individual opinion, but not necessarily always.

Cheers
L-zr