Do non-Chinese Pro's boost their H3?

This user has no status.

[size=+3]Happy crooks.. ITTF does welcome cheaters to add more to it's infamity.[/size] Sorry/
I have a bloody knife at home, does it mean I killed someone?
also it might be black “shellfish oil” (a Chinese cooking ingredient), he just put it in Haifu bottles.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
If you think only top level H3 players boost their rubbers, I can direct you to a video of Dmitri Ovtcharov making sounds with his Butterfly rubbers I have never heard out of a regular Butterfly rubber.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Wow, I'm very interested to see what a boosted Dignics plays like.

Anybody got experience with this? I mean, it's already a very fast rubber without booster. With booster, it must be incredible.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Wow, I'm very interested to see what a boosted Dignics plays like.

Anybody got experience with this? I mean, it's already a very fast rubber without booster. With booster, it must be incredible.

maybe it is just the microphone.
This kind of high frequency click I would normally only expect to hear from a virtually flat hit but remember he
is more interested in spin than speed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

maybe they are not cheaters - just human 😂

Well, ITTF is on a mission to slow down the sport.
So manufactures and players are on a mission to speed up the sport that ITTF has slowed down.

The only thing that has not evolve is umpires that still using 1900 technology (maybe at most current technology is the spectacles they use in front of their eyes) to make sure the game follows the same rules that umpires are enforcing. But due to umpires lack of humane ability, they are allowing cheating to occur - hence they are in support of cheating by turning a blind eye, or need more advance spectacles?

I'm just twisting the plot - of which these are all the truth, as you get umpires who call boosting cheaters, but are okay with other nonsense that is going on.
Including umpire awarding of yellow/red cards, giving points away, without any public apologies for power abusing.

Some world circuit player even suggest umpires should be audited to see if any funny activity is going on in the bank account part... but ITTF does not have such investigation department for players to report any suspicious activities (ie same umpire keeps on calling the same player for serve violation - but no other umpire? it might not be money related, but what if there is grudges?)

Last edited:
Reactions: lodro
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
every rubber can (should) be boosted. the booster enhances the feeling as it should be. we're amateurs - let's enjoy while it lasts.
I don't know why topics like this still exist - JUST BOOST THE DAMN RUBBERS AND ENJOY THE GAME. if you ask Ma Long himself he would have told you the same thing.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020

Well, ITTF is on a mission to slow down the sport.
So manufactures and players are on a mission to speed up the sport that ITTF has slowed down.

The only thing that has not evolve is umpires that still using 1900 technology (maybe at most current technology is the spectacles they use in front of their eyes) to make sure the game follows the same rules that umpires are enforcing. But due to umpires lack of humane ability, they are allowing cheating to occur - hence they are in support of cheating by turning a blind eye, or need more advance spectacles?

I'm just twisting the plot - of which these are all the truth, as you get umpires who call boosting cheaters, but are okay with other nonsense that is going on.
Including umpire awarding of yellow/red cards, giving points away, without any public apologies for power abusing.

Some world circuit player even suggest umpires should be audited to see if any funny activity is going on in the bank account part... but ITTF does not have such investigation department for players to report any suspicious activities (ie same umpire keeps on calling the same player for serve violation - but no other umpire? it might not be money related, but what if there is grudges?)

Yes, I agree there could be grudges and all kind of personal issues involved.
Another problem could be that umpires are not undergoing eye sight tests. They should regularly prove that they can actually see what is going on.

But i am just kidding. Errare humanum est, to err is human, so let us get rid of this possibility and let's all promote
the new technology.

Is there some kind of "players association". ???
Years ago in Formula 1 they started one and safety aspects got improved massively.
If the top players all got together and organize, things could improve.
This our game belongs to the players not some organizations dictating to the players.

And here is another example that shows how technology replaces human judgement and makes things fairer.

What is athletic starting blocks with sensors? It enables up to 10 lanes to be monitored simultaneously. The starting block sensors take in account the physiological response time, i.e. the time elapsed between the starting signal and the thrust of the athlete's foot against the starting block.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

Yes, I agree there could be grudges and all kind of personal issues involved.
Another problem could be that umpires are not undergoing eye sight tests. They should regularly prove that they can actually see what is going on.

But i am just kidding. Errare humanum est, to err is human, so let us get rid of this possibility and let's all promote
the new technology.

Is there some kind of "players association". ???

haha
I never thought of this eye sight test.
The IU's I know, Im going to ask them if they need to get tested every time they go to the Olympics or world champs haha

Yes, there is players association - it is becoming better now, with more and more active players being part of.
But at the end of the day, there is about 200 votes, and that is all the member countries in the world.
I'm not sure how many of these 200 voters actually play table tennis in some high level....
Few (decision makers) of the 200 that I know, are social players at most.

Nothing wrong with having an amateur making decisions for pros, if it is the right decision.

But just look at the new WTT camera angle... it is back, and I can tell you people are not making good decisions there.

Reactions: Khimmi