Video of Me and my friend Playing

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
oh and one more question....so like when i do forehand loop i grip my racket so super tight...but when i do backhand loop my hand becomes crazy loose...so as a result...my hold becomes different...so if i get my backhand loop in and the ball comes back to my forehand i have to change my grip again....which is kinda bad...hahah so should i hold them both tight? or both loose? thanks :D

its ok to have 2 different grips, i also do that but i always keep both grips relaxed, since you are here in the PH where do you play?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
its ok to have 2 different grips, i also do that but i always keep both grips relaxed, since you are here in the PH where do you play?

i actually just play in my house and at school haha cant find n e where else...theres a gym but its 100php per hour and no1 plays there...so i might as well play at my house haha

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
thanks for your replies sir cmetsbeltran15 and Der_Echte , yes his backhand isnt that good yet because thats the latest stroke he is learning its been only a few days of him actually being able to use it...the problem in that video is he cant controll his backhand drive he only knows how to do backhand topspin...and i told him to drive...so he wasnt used to it....but its okay he will learn eventually because thats how he started out on his forehand also...:) we will go to the gym this coming wednesday and play there so that we have space...ill upload the vid of our game when we get back :D thanks for your tips :D

yup besides that it looks good. strokes are kinda shortened but nevertheless amazing for how short a time you've been playing