Help to make a racket for control/All-round

This user has no status.
Hi all,

Yesterday i was in the club of my city and while i was watching friends playing and i practiced a bit with them, then one of them introduced his friend a new person to the club as a visitor, then he asked me to practice with his friend a bit while they play each other, i accepted, so i practiced or actually i trained him so at least he can return balls, i noticed that his is better to start with backhand as he wasted a lot of balls returned by his FH than his BH, then i gave him few tips but still, then my friend told me to try make a racket for him because his racket gave to him for practice is still difficult, so i said i will try my best.

What do you recommend as blade cheap price but that can be like with plenty of control and be it like All-round to OFF-?
Which rubbers also cheap i should put for him but something brand known? I will ask them if they accept to use my used almost dead rubbers Tenergy with any new blade i can choose, if they yes then great, if not then i am waiting for recommendations here.

I don't know if they will pay or i do it as a gift, i can't spend a lot to make a great racket for a new person, in fact my clone from Stuor Long 5 is really nice, i can go with another model, but i don't know if they accept clones anyway, i have a clone of Long 3 also i have Donic Ovtcharov Senso blade that i don't need and i can give, but i don't know if that is a quick blade to him, i bought clone Stuor Long 5 with Ebony top ply, but that could be fast and not great control for him as beginner, so i have to choose budget wise and performance wise too.

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
Hi all,

Yesterday i was in the club of my city and while i was watching friends playing and i practiced a bit with them, then one of them introduced his friend a new person to the club as a visitor, then he asked me to practice with his friend a bit while they play each other, i accepted, so i practiced or actually i trained him so at least he can return balls, i noticed that his is better to start with backhand as he wasted a lot of balls returned by his FH than his BH, then i gave him few tips but still, then my friend told me to try make a racket for him because his racket gave to him for practice is still difficult, so i said i will try my best.

What do you recommend as blade cheap price but that can be like with plenty of control and be it like All-round to OFF-?
Which rubbers also cheap i should put for him but something brand known? I will ask them if they accept to use my used almost dead rubbers Tenergy with any new blade i can choose, if they yes then great, if not then i am waiting for recommendations here.

I don't know if they will pay or i do it as a gift, i can't spend a lot to make a great racket for a new person, in fact my clone from Stuor Long 5 is really nice, i can go with another model, but i don't know if they accept clones anyway, i have a clone of Long 3 also i have Donic Ovtcharov Senso blade that i don't need and i can give, but i don't know if that is a quick blade to him, i bought clone Stuor Long 5 with Ebony top ply, but that could be fast and not great control for him as beginner, so i have to choose budget wise and performance wise too.
go to a sport-shop or a supermarket and buy him a 15 dollar ready made racket .
There is no sense in spending good money , the person might not even come back to the club.
If he does come back and gets really keen then he can use his own money to let you make him a blade.

This user has no status.
go to a sport-shop or a supermarket and buy him a 15 dollar ready made racket .
There is no sense in spending good money , the person might not even come back to the club.
If he does come back and gets really keen then he can use his own money to let you make him a blade.
Definitely, i am sure he is working here, if he is able or they are willing to pay then fine, and if he will come back and really keen as you said then we will help him for a racket, i just ask if he is willing to pay and to practice then what will be the setup.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
Sanwei m8 is very Controlled and light. It is discontinued but still plenty of them on aliexpress.

This user has no status.
What ever is easy for you to get.
allround 5 ply blade with rubbers to learn.
also, it is common one learns backhand quicker than forehand
Ok, most likely i might sell him one of my clones of Stuor, or even my first ever blade which is Yinhe N11 when some recommended it to me when i started over, i also have Donic Ovtch 7ply all wood that i am almost not going to use it again, i will talk with them and discuss and see what they prefer and what i can do.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Hi all,

Victas swat

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
What ever is easy for you to get.
allround 5 ply blade with rubbers to learn.
also, it is common one learns backhand quicker than forehand
Yeah, more body moves to coordinate with the turn of the waist and trunk plus the weight shift compared to BH where you can play it decently just using the forearm and wrist.