how to use DHS Skyline 3 ???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Hi guys,

I have a question in mind about the DHS Skyline 3 rubber. At first after gluing, the rubber seems to be really tacky and absolutely "unusable" in my opinion (of course I glued it twice and had it under pressure for some times so the rubber could be on the blade properly). The feeling is totally different when I touch the ball. No bounce at all. I need to use A LOT of power if I want to have a successful topspin or even a return serve.

Could someone please explain why is it? and how to use this rubber?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
well it has a dead sponge on passive bounce and push so you need to hit hard to use the sponge, it does require you to have a good contact on the ball and none of those half hearted strokes, in other words it makes you work a little harder in perfecting your technique, so it can either be a positive or a negative thing for you depending on how you look at it

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
one advice i can give you which is kinda similar to sxTT . if you get lazy you will be punished and you will feel depressed because of it.. also it helps to have a hard ,medium hard blade. soft blades suck speed out of the rubber. Stiga clipper is ok though( i think of it as a soft blade)

just watch how most chinese players strike the ball and you will get the gist . also are you penhold or Shakehand player