CNT Warm-Up Games For WTTC 2013

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2013
Full results:

etwn7c.jpg

Yes, it isn't an important tournament, Zhang Jike, Ma Long, Xu Xin, Wang Hao and Ma Lin only spend 70% of their energy and power to play in this tournament, (one reason is to avoid injuries, Xin Xin injuried his leg (not a serious injury) and he gave up the game against to Fang Bo ).

Yes, Zhou Yu is there!

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
originally posted by Tommy Lee
Full results:

etwn7c.jpg

Yes, it isn't an important tournament, Zhang Jike, Ma Long, Xu Xin, Wang Hao and Ma Lin only spend 70% of their energy and power to play in this tournament, (one reason is to avoid injuries, Xin Xin injuried his leg (not a serious injury) and he gave up the game against to Fang Bo ).
hope XX will be fine soon.
i'm not a bad thinker guy but even all of them ( ZJK , ML , XX , WH ) use 70% of their energy ZJK lost 2 matches and Ma Long just lost 1 set.
this is another reason that makes me think ZJK can't win the WTTC ( i know most of you will not be agree with me:) ).

Last edited:

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hao Shuai won his matches, hehe.. :)

Hao Shuai is a chinese killer! If he would have the same skills and be a foreigner Liu would have nighmares cause of him!

Hao Shuai is a destroyer! And very true point there Tim.

By the way guys, I see a Men's Doubles Final... Willl there be a Men's Singles Semi's and Finals?