Evolution FX-P

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2012
I ditto philly's assessment of the durability of Evolution. You really get a long life using it, all versions I have used last 3 times longer than Tenergy for me.
More durable than Tenergies? Wow! I have been a Tibhar convert the first few strokes I swung with the Q series rubbers. I use 1Q and 5Q on FH of my two main blades. Been using it for just a few months now. A young club mate, very active player, has both 1Q and 5Q on a blade and it lasted him over a year. So Q series is relatively durable. How would 1Q and 5Q compare with the Evolution rubbers and Aurus on durability?
I really have nothing against the Q rubbers and it suits my game better than the Acudas, Tenergies and Calibras. Now if it is also as durable as the Evolutions, then that would be like finding the holy grail of rubbers he he he

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
KB... I like the Q series too but they were ten euros too pricy for me over Aurus. Q and Aurus and Evo series have a practical 2-3 month dailt play life. Tenergey degrades aftr a few weeks and after a month is not even half the rubber it was. As for holy grail... glad you feel good.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk