Best Rubber for Stiga Rosewood NCT V

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews
Alright! Thanks for the info man! Now i know.

Look man, should i go for tenergy80? Because here in our local shop the difference of their prize is 20$, t80 is 20$ higher. Should i go for t80 or rakza 7?

I personally like yasaka products.i would choose the rakza 7:1-cheaper,2-yasaka products have excellent control/speed ratio.
But both are v. good rubbers.

This user has no status.
No buddy, the T80 could work but the T80fx is to soft for the Rw V and to bouncy! T64 and Vega Pro are actually the same rubbers, this is very interesting but I tested these 2 rubbers a lot and they play pretty similiar, the Vega Pro is just a very very hard T64 so it doesnt has the T64 catapult. But spin, throw, speed is pretty pretty close.

T05 is the hardest rubber to play on RwV because its very very high throw which is sometimes annoying. Perfect instant spin of course but you cant play to powerful, otherwise the most of the balls are going over the table...

Vega Pro is one of the best choices you can go with, especially on the forehand, the drives and loops are very powerful with Vega Pro. Backhand maybe something softer like Baracuda, which is high throw too but slower than T05. It depends on your style.

Powerful driving: MX-P, Vega Pro and T64
Powerful looping: Rakza 7, T05, Baracuda.

Haifu Sharks are hybrid between chinese and japanese rubbers, these play very good but only for real chinese technique! Just a forehand rubber in my opinion, but youre coming from the Callibra so Haifu could be too slow I think.

Buddy, do you think tenergy 25 is a good pair for this blade? Thanks!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2013
vutyje6y.jpg

I hope this somehow guide you :D

Sent from my HTC One M8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Buddy, do you think tenergy 25 is a good pair for this blade? Thanks!

100% NOT! Ive tested the T25 and its an old school rubber for blocking and smashing. Its not a good rubber for looping though so I wouldn't recommend it. Like I said, forget Tenergy because these rubbers are overprized except the T05 (which is truely the best) but the rest of Tenergys is not worth the prize, for Ma Long or Zhang Jike yeah they only play the best but for us we don't really need a Tenergy because they are sooo many rubbers which play even better.

Go with the Vega Pro or MX-P on your forehand and on your backhand something you fell comfortable, if your movement on the backhand is very short take the Baracuda, but if you are attacking with your backhand too with long strokes you can play MX-P/Vega Pro or something like this ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
i know it would be a little awkward to ask a further question ..... but i really wanna ask....
u told u used calibra tour M..... i own one just 3 weeks ago.. how did u managed to spin with it on ur forehand??? did u changed ur technique other than the normal start-from-the-waist-and-end-like-a-salute or just the same ??
because the surface of it is like completely non-tacky.... so how did u managed to top spin ??
can u help me with it...?

thanks in advance..!!

This user has no status.
100% NOT! Ive tested the T25 and its an old school rubber for blocking and smashing. Its not a good rubber for looping though so I wouldn't recommend it. Like I said, forget Tenergy because these rubbers are overprized except the T05 (which is truely the best) but the rest of Tenergys is not worth the prize, for Ma Long or Zhang Jike yeah they only play the best but for us we don't really need a Tenergy because they are sooo many rubbers which play even better.

Go with the Vega Pro or MX-P on your forehand and on your backhand something you fell comfortable, if your movement on the backhand is very short take the Baracuda, but if you are attacking with your backhand too with long strokes you can play MX-P/Vega Pro or something like this ;)

Alright man! Thanks i'll go for vega pro for my forehand and backhand. Thanks! :)

This user has no status.
i know it would be a little awkward to ask a further question ..... but i really wanna ask....
u told u used calibra tour M..... i own one just 3 weeks ago.. how did u managed to spin with it on ur forehand??? did u changed ur technique other than the normal start-from-the-waist-and-end-like-a-salute or just the same ??
because the surface of it is like completely non-tacky.... so how did u managed to top spin ??
can u help me with it...?

thanks in advance..!!

Hey man, thank you for asking, before you change your technique or your stroke on your forehand topspin, just try to drill your forehand, control the ball, and spin and spin and spin. If the result of that drilling is good. All is good, you dont need to change your technique. But if you will change it, try first to stroke it more forward not upward :) Hope it helps.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Hey man, thank you for asking, before you change your technique or your stroke on your forehand topspin, just try to drill your forehand, control the ball, and spin and spin and spin. If the result of that drilling is good. All is good, you dont need to change your technique. But if you will change it, try first to stroke it more forward not upward :) Hope it helps.
thank u buddy.. yes i tried... when i finish the stock upward, the ball just falls down, but when i finish way ahead of my body, the ball goes like wuuuuuuuushhhhhhhhh.............
it worked..just defeated my practice partner after 2 weeks ... feels good....thanks again... !! :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 3 reviews
Hi Jochuavalera, Have you tried the Yasaka Rakza 7 Soft or just the Yasaka Rakza 7?

In RAKZA 7 Soft the top sheet is the same as for RAKZA 7. The sponge is softer which gives the rubber more sound and bulit-in speed glue effect.

With RAKZA 7 Soft the control characteristics are improved. After hitting the ball with top spin the curve of the ball is slightly higher, giving little bit bigger margins in the game. In the short return play, the ball feel is better.