Stiga Instinct Shoe!!!! NEW!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
raazzz my frined are the shoes still in one piece, how are they holding up no tears i hope??? i am still waiting to order a pair :cool:

Haha yeah and they have made me as fast as Ma Lin! No but seriously these shoes are holding up really good, much better then some of Stigas previous shoes. Except from some shit under the shoe soles that I need to wash away they are almost like new ones, Still very grippy and no damages :D

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
I found these beauties in Stigas catalouge, what do you guys think?

Instinct.jpg

Bigger picture can be find at page 79. http://stigatabletennis.com/en/about-stiga/downloads/catalogs/catalogs/

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 2 reviews
Extremely light, super affordable and very comfortable to wear. Quite durable no signs of wear after 2 months of playing(thrice a week) or maybe too early to say. Still, I highly recommend for such an affordable price.

I'm also a marathoner and so I became pretty particular and nosy with the feel of my flats regardless of type of shoes. So this one I may say one of my favorites.

uploadfromtaptalk1435696733192.jpg

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 6 reviews
Extremely light, super affordable and very comfortable to wear. Quite durable no signs of wear after 2 months of playing(thrice a week) or maybe too early to say. Still, I highly recommend for such an affordable price.

I'm also a marathoner and so I became pretty particular and nosy with the feel of my flats regardless of type of shoes. So this one I may say one of my favorites.

View attachment 7632

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

sounds nice. How much did you buy it for and how much is the standard price?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
Well that sounds good Machine_Head, do you know the exact weight? My Instinct shoes is actually holding up great. Defenitly the best Stiga shoe. But I have started to get a little tired of playing with the same design, and as a shopaholic I am I thinking of trying the Instinct II also so I have something to change between. Hopefully they aren't to diffrent from eachother except from the design and colors. :)

This user has no status.
Well that sounds good Machine_Head, do you know the exact weight? My Instinct shoes is actually holding up great. Defenitly the best Stiga shoe. But I have started to get a little tired of playing with the same design, and as a shopaholic I am I thinking of trying the Instinct II also so I have something to change between. Hopefully they aren't to diffrent from eachother except from the design and colors. :)

No I did not get to weigh them unfortunately. :(

I have seen the Instinct 2 in person but for someone who likes colors, the Instinct 2 looks a bit too bland. Have you looked in to Xiom V-Tube shoes? I know a few varsity players here who really like them.