Intro for NexyUSA.com

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hey everyone, this post is to tell the forum that Nexy is now operating in USA. Website is www.nexyusa.com and it is up and running for USA customers. International customers will still use nexy.com (Nexy Korea). We ordered a wide variety of initial stock and the blades plus a few boxes of 40+ Poly Balls are in. The rest of the stuff is stuck in Customs. The short of the story is we are able to offer blades now, and the other items once Customs is done poking around our other two shipments.

We really would have liked to have had everything and make a Grand Announcement, but sometimes life doesn't work that easy. The advantage for USA customers is that shipping in USA costs less than international shipping from halfway around the world. We do not yet have every item that Nexy Korea offers and we cannot yet sell other brands (distributor rights issue to be resolved first). We intend to invest all sales into new stock as we build Nexy USA.

Our Background...

Nexy CEO (Bogeyhunter) moved to Florida recently and thought about what he can do with TT. He already coaches and thought seriously about opening up a TT club. He might still do that, but he thought about doing something he REALLY likes a lot with TT... trying out equipment! USA customers have expressed a desire for a USA based distributor to lower shipping costs. Bogeyhunter wanted to run a business... perfect storm for Nexy to open up shop in USA. Another thing that attracted Bogey to Nexy is President Moon's committment to giving back to society (Think of those well digging operations he funds every year). For now, Nexy USA will be internet based and everything will ship out of Florida.

I have co-operated with Nexy a lot in the past (they also helped our Korea Foreign TT squad a lot) and have met TAK9.com/Nexy President and staff often in my four years in Korea. They trust me a lot and wanted me to open a Nexy business in USA when I got back... however, I really had no plans to permanently reside in USA. I intended to retire after a 30 year military career and move on to Germany or Korea, so it would not be right to open up a Nexy distributorship, then shut it down a couple years later. Needless to say, I respectfully told them I could not.

That is where CEO Bogey stepped in. Haha, he really hates being called a CEO, so we gotta keep calling him that. Bogeyhunter will be the CEO, Webmaster, Distributor, Warehouse Operations, and Head Coach of Nexy USA.

I will be the President, Liaison Officer to Nexy Korea, Brand Developer, T-Shirt Designer, and be working like crazy to develop TT in USA into acceptance and participation at a social/competitive and serious competitive level. That is a tall order for a joker who doesn't plan on hanging around the US of A, but I'm gunna do it.

To start stuff off, we will give a 15% discount for ALL of our NexyUSA.com blades with coupon code Blade15, valid until Jan 31. In addition, the first TEN (10) blade orders will ship with a FREE 6-pack box of Nexy Poly 40+ Balls. (no code needed for the free balls to the first ten who order blades) All orders $100 or more FREE shipping to USA with code 100-Ship.

Look for us at clubs and tourneys or wherever and let's have some fun and adventure out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: strangeloop
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Nexy Korea President Moon is a big-time blade designer. He also designs clothes, bags, shoes, rubbers, and accessories. Of course, any firm without many millions in available capital, cannot just decide to build their own manufacturing plant, it just isn't so easy. Naturally, such a firm must contract out the work, and also, many large TT companies do the same thing for a product that they do NOT want to build a separate production facility. TT balls are an example of this. There is not a TT ball factry in Europe as far as I know, yet every major European brand has their own branded ball. Still, there is a large difference in personally designing and testing and deciding upon production model, but contracting out the production... this is different over simply re-branding something someone else degigned and produced.