hybrid

1. Hybrid rubbers similar to Tibhar el-s in terms of throw, catapult and easy spin

Hello everyone, I am posting this on behalf of one of my clubmates. He is using el-s on his forehand and backhand for quite sometime now and he loves it. However sometimes there are issues with ball slippage. Does anyone have any suggestions on a hybrid/higher grip rubber that behaves the most...
  2. Hurricane topsheet + Tenergy sponge

The background: my pretty old DHS H2 sheet had bubbled. And my pretty old BTY T05's topsheet had worn out. So I decided to make a "hybrid". Then I googled info about this kind of experience. I was wondered that people really do smth like that and saw many(2 or 3) positive reviews. So I started...
  3. Short review of Glayzer 09c (don't buy)

Quick review on glayzer 09c to save you time, because it's not worth even talking about it. It has a very small catapult and very little tackiness. Spin is very good and throw angle is higher than hurricane 3, maybe matching tenergy 05. Speed on viscaria is still slow and feeling is like a...
  4. hybrid rubbers for backhand

Hello everyone :) I recently started using ktl pro xt on my backhand because I like the increased dwell time of a soft tacky rubber. Open ups, close to the table loops and third ball attacks are as good as ever but a lot of my passive blocks are now quite vulnerable to counterloops. I know that...
  5. Hybrid rubbers (Euro/Jap - Chinese)

With all the new hybrid rubbers coming out, like the 09c, k3, c2 and c53, what are some good budget friendly hybrids out in the market? I have experience with the tg2 neo and jupiter 2 and I found the former to work well on penhold, while the jupiter was a powerhouse that lacked some feeling...
  6. Hybrid rubbers - comparison

hello, could anyone compare hybrid rubbers in terms of catapult, speed, arc and stickiness? victas vjc 07 sticky extra yasaka rising dragon yasaka shining dragon butterfly dignics 09c donic bluegrip r1 donic bluegrip v1 yinhe big dipper joola golden tango
  7. FS: Stiga blades and Tibhar Stratus Power Wood

FS: Tibhar SPW, Stiga Arctic Wood and Andro Treiber FI I am selling these blades. Will be shipped from Sweden (12 euro normally with tracking and insurance). Payment via PayPal. Stiga Arctic Wood, FL Price: 45€ 84g, 157 x 150 x 6.05mm Excellent condition. Almost new, sparsely used. With...
  8. Hybrid Rubbers and factory tuned rubbers

Hello, i didnt find anything so if there is already a thread i am sorry but yeah here we are xD Well, i thought about chinese rubber and without boosting there are not that fast. So there are Hybrid rubber like Stiga Genesis or so. Would the chinsese rubber and modern Sponge not be the same as...
  9. What's your favorite hybrid (tacky top + tensor sponge) rubber?

I'm currently looking to upgrade my FH rubber (Galaxy Jupiter II) to something faster/bouncier. I naturally thought of all the hybrid rubbers being released this year - Tibhar K1, Stiga Genesis II, and Donic BlueGrip. I'm also open to Chinese tacky rubbers like provincial Battle II and Sanwei...
  10. Test: Tibhar Hybrid K1 European Version. Max sponge, black, forehand

https://youtu.be/d-xDxy-iDd0 https://youtu.be/vDF0NKK5PxE
  11. GEWO Hybrid Carbon A/Speed - Anybody used it?

Hi all looking about for a new blade and came across GEWO Hybrid Carbon A/Speed. Just wanted to see if anybody has gave it a try and what they think. Thanks!
  12. Tibhar Hybrid K1 European Version

Tibhar is selling the K1 now in Europe officially (European Version): http://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/tibhar-hybrid-k1 Are there differences between normal K1 and European Version? Both have a 50° degree sponge...
  13. Tibhar Hybrid K1 Pro

New tacky rubber for Chinese market. Interestingly, SSP technology(thin topsheet + thick sponge) is applied to this tacky rubber, which was applied to Aurus Prime and Aurus Select as well.
  14. FS Tibhar Hybrid K1 black max like new

SOLD Tibhar Hybrid K1 black max like new Glued twice (VOC free), played for two hours in total. Cut to 15 x 15,5 Postage to any place as registered letter 6 Euro Rubber price 14 Euro Payment by PayPal only. Please get in touch via Private Message.
  15. Change from euro/jap to a hybrid chinese rubber

Hi everyone, I'm playing table tennis for 2 years with euro/jap rubber (sriver, tenergie and now mx-p) and now I want to test something different. What rubber do you think is the easiest to adapt without booster? I thought in something like yinhe big dipper in 38 degress. All sugestions will...
  16. FS rare beauty Stiga Clipper Rosewood hybrid CRW 7 Asian market only

Genuine Stiga Clipper with Rosewood outer veneers - the best of both worlds provided to Chinese National Team. 95 grams Handle shortened in factory, standard for Asian blades, gives great flexibility for the wrist. Great power and control, quite stiff and despite the shortened handle not too...
  17. Stiga Hybrid Wood

Yesterday i played this combo (Hybrid Wood and Rasant Turbo) and I have to say: WOW, WTF is this?? Normally i do not play med/hard rubbers but on this Blade it works so well. I have a solid/good technique and i my skilllevel is rly not bad :) but never tried Stiga before (Donic then Butterfly...
  18. Does anyone use Hybrid Zx rubber from GKI

Hello everyone, I am using Hybrid Zx from GKI for my forehand. Does anybody else use this rubber. How would you rate it against Yasaka Mark V.
  19. Stiga Hybrid NCT Blade

is this wood a carbon based wood and alos want to know that is it a sahkehand or a penhold because i searched the internet and it was only in penhold