Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Everyone

We all know 2012 is going to be a big year for table tennis, as we have the 2012 London Olympic games look forward to.

However, we all have our own desires in 2012.

During the summer season players tend to rest and recover from the previous season. However, a lot of players train hard during the summer in preparation for the upcoming season. I'm guessing you have all been training hard :p so what are your goals and ambitions for the 2011/2012 season ahead?

--- We can check back next year to see if we have met our goals :)

- What are your goals for this season?
- How are you going to meet your goals?

GD8518438@Sweden-Jorgen-Persson-4642.jpg

Photo by: Pedro Ugarte/AFP

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
my goal for the next season is to play my best tabletennis and to win all my matches
and I try to reach the target with a lot of training and a trainingscamp at the German Tabletennis Center in Düsseldorf

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
my goal for the next season is to play my best tabletennis and to win all my matches
and I try to reach the target with a lot of training and a trainingscamp at the German Tabletennis Center in Düsseldorf

Wow a training camp in Dusseldolf that will be cool! How does that work... who will be the coach and training partners there?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
To get 50% in averages in Norwich league Divison 1

You can do it, aim for 60% and your more likely to reach 50 :)

My goal is to recover and get back to playing table tennis and in the 2012 summer reach my pre-injury level in order to play national divisions by the end of 2012.

Hey Wiwa, I hope you get fit by then, fingers crossed keep working hard on your rehab program
Be the best player in the school age range in my city !!

Well I'm going to be training hard as next September I am moving to the Czech Republic to play league and it's going to be a great experience but I want to make sure I am ready for it :)

Awesome Matt!

When I spoke to you, I thought you meant you were going there for a couple of games, not to play out there full time! That will be cool!, so how will you do your uni?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I finish my degree in November :p nah im going for a 10 month season then see what happens after that

Nice one

Yeah that can really open up your career out there! Will you be working there part time or just training ?:p

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Thanks Dan, there's not really a program to work :p All I can do is wait till it is over and then make sure to strengthen my body in order to reduce the chance it happens again.

@Matt Good luck there, is the Czech league strong?

I hope u all achieve ur dreams :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Well I hope to be a part of a club in new city since the old one are bunch of old bastards, that wont teach me anything and they also wont get me anywhere..
Second goal is to get my gf to match playing since I got her to play with me.. She doesnt want to play anyone else and also doesnt want to play matches,..
And she also can be my multiball trainer :)
So two goals.. to win as much as possible in new league..
And to improve my gf skills as much as possible :)