4 Tables = 4 Times the fun

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Don't let the troll get to you. That looks like a lot of fun!
indeed lots of fun.
Roof is too low, otherwise, I will get them to hit with unrubbered blade and have a "3 tables" - with normal gaps and have a lobbing contest. Basically you can lob to any of the 3 tables, and you need to RUN like crazy to reach and to lob back. But you need a very high ceiling for that.

The Swedes used to do this around 15 years ago, after training.

Reactions: ander999
This user has no status.
indeed lots of fun.
Roof is too low, otherwise, I will get them to hit with unrubbered blade and have a "3 tables" - with normal gaps and have a lobbing contest. Basically you can lob to any of the 3 tables, and you need to RUN like crazy to reach and to lob back. But you need a very high ceiling for that.

The Swedes used to do this around 15 years ago, after training.
My club isn't big enough to support 4 tables like that but maybe one day :)

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Pongfinity do this a lot, with many differnt setups
how about this?

1233020_614187748632151_649995901_o.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
That looks possible for only people who are two times quicker than mima ito
indeed, haha

well, I love to introduce some fun element when the schedule isn't too serious (ie no major tournament ahead)

the Europeans use more fun than the Asians though.
It is a difficult balance, to match the more lay back Euro approach to the robotic discipline of the East
Both has they merits

Reactions: PaddyPolar
This user has no status.
indeed, haha

well, I love to introduce some fun element when the schedule isn't too serious (ie no major tournament ahead)

the Europeans use more fun than the Asians though.
It is a difficult balance, to match the more lay back Euro approach to the robotic discipline of the East
Both has they merits
Indeed. One thing about training hard is that you still want to enjoy the game of table tennis. You don't want to train so hard and often that playing table tennis feels like a chore that you are forced to do. Thats why having fun in pro training is very good for mental health of players.