A For Sale-For Trade scammer has been hitting sites all over Europe.

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The more serious you consider the offense the more serious it is to have shared the address and phone and ip on the internet.
Maybe not in USA or in Europe but in other countries if you know somebody who did something to you, you would just go take revenge.
I've seen people being dragged out of their houses, their houses burnt down by a raging mob because they were accused of rape or other crimes.

Really? Where was that? Togo or whatever flag you were using awhile back?

I don't think that is going to happen to somebody who scams trades of ping pong paddles [for reasons I now see that Carl has laid out without using any big words in a form that even a child could understand]. I think you are overly dramatic. Histrionic. A drama queen. I suggest taking some deep breaths and calming yourself down. Yoga is nice. So is a good cup of tea. A shot of whiskey.

Or maybe this isn't your day to quit sniffing glue. Or you could stop mainlining cofveve.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
if you mean banning iamme, be my guest.
I have no benefit at all being here.
Just takes all my time discussing dumb things and trying to make people think clearly.
Actually I was not going to come back, ever....
But with the world champiosnhips I thought "oh well, I'll create a user just to participate in the rubber contest".
But I never win.
It'll be easier to just buy the stuff than spend 20 years participating in contests.
So yeah, ban me please, you'll be doing us all a very big favor.

Last edited:
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Just takes all my time discussing dumb things and trying to make people think clearly.
But with the world champiosnhips I thought "oh well, I'll create a user just to participate in the rubber contest".
But I never win.
It'll be easier to just buy the stuff than spend 20 years participating in contests.

Kinda reminds me of this classic scene from Bugs Bunny...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
As for the fake vs no fake, the only thing fake blades showed is that to build a viscaria costs 5 USD.
to build a zjk szlc costs 10 USD.
to build a mizutani szlc costs 10 USD.
so each time butterfly sells a zjk szlc there are 340 USD that go to the pocket of mr yamato, because that's not the cost of production of the blade.

again, I am asking you please to ban me.

and yeah, it's true, whenever I post people just answer.
I make people move from there seat.
it's just the way I am.
ban me or buy a fake blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
You are 100% wrong.

Upsidedowncarl you are just paranoid.
You think iamme is trying to make plans to get people to respond.
Iamme just says what he thinks.
People always respond because he actually says meaningful logical things.

Why does baal always get trashed? Because he always does the wrong thing.

As for sugad, sure I have sold and still sell fake stuff where it is allowed to do so.
However I always tell people it's fake stuff.
So I'm as clean as a baby.

All the "fake stuff" idea is nonsense to begin with.
I guess you would say donic ovtcharov true carbon is fake too because it's a copy of viscaria.
tibhar samsonov force pro is fake too because it's a copy of clipper.
joola quadri off is fake too because it's a copy of joola rosskopf emotion....

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Referring to himself in the third person is a skill set I am sure he could parlay into something. Maybe some country somewhere needs a king. Perhaps a volcanic rock that has emerged in the Pacific somewhere.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
As for the fake vs no fake, the only thing fake blades showed is that to build a viscaria costs 5 USD]to build a zjk szlc costs 10 USD to build a mizutani szlc costs 10 USD.so each time butterfly sells a zjk szlc there are 340 USD that go to the pocket of mr yamato, because that's not the cost of production of the blade.
Dude.... you're twisted sense for reality really doesn't do much of a favor for you.
You DO realize Butterfly is run by the Tamasu family, whereas TSP/Victas is owned by Yamato family.
How in heaven's name is TSP/Victas gonna benefit from Buttefly sales??
[Emoji23]
You really are a very special guy....
....not meant in a positive way!
And the replies you get rather remind me of this here.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Referring to himself in the third person is a skill set I am sure he could parlay into something. Maybe some country somewhere needs a king. Perhaps a volcanic rock that has emerged in the Pacific somewhere.

Hahahaaa
[Emoji23]
IIRC King Ludwig II from Bavaria started doing this too before he was forced to resign.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_II_of_Bavaria

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2015
Read 1 reviews
But I never win.

My god, you are a freaking idiot. I can't believe you are even allowed to post this nonsense on this forum.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Let's see. Since iamme has proclaimed that the reason so many people respond to his posts is the quality and well thought out logic. Well, so far one person thought you had a point. And then there is everyone else.

Now, normally I may say, "okay, there is one person who saw iamme's side of things." But it was Archo and it is clear he is easily duped. So Archo may even count against iamme's track record.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Suga D
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
By the way, if someone doesn't like the price of Butterfly's expensive and overpriced blades, there are always inexpensive blades from brands from China like Yinhe instead. They aren't counterfeits of more expensive brands. But they are good and they are pretty inexpensive.

Oh yeah. You know all this already and your presentation that the only alternative to a $350.00 blade is a counterfeit of the same blade for $20.00 is just to get people irate and arguing.

What is the psychology of an internet troll?

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews