Apr 2023
Does anyone know any promo codes?
Yes, coupon codes:

AEUS80, $80 off orders over $499
AEUS40 $40 off orders over $299
AEUS20 $20 off order over $159
AEUS10 $10 off order over $79
AEUS5 $5 off order over $39

Please note for AEUS40 to work it is $299 WITHOUT shipping. I tried using that code and I had to add one more sheet or rubber to bump it up to $299 without shipping.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
JJ Ng say NO NONO NONONONOOOOOOO 🤣🤣🤣
Lo, no no no no no!

Lodro can read my mind.

I even bought two sheets of Big Dipper with two sponge hardness to see if I would like it. No.

I bought a lot of Stuor and Lumeria and I don't like most of them except Stuor Viscaria clone and ZJK clone. I don't feel bad about blades though. They last forever and I can pretty sure I can find the right rubber to put on a blade that I don't like and the blade will be ok.

But the Chinese rubbers I have tried either: a) does not play as well as Hurricane provincial blue sponge 39 degree or b) does not have enough catapult effect compared to any Butterfly or ESN rubber to help my backhand to shoot the ball out.

So what's point? I don't care how cheap these Chinese rubbers are, I am not getting joy out of it. I can see how having these rubbers I can practice a more full stroke on my backhand. But that is just going to hinder my progress to spin the ball from the backhand with the snap of the wrist right now. That's what I have been focusing on lately. I want the ball to shoot out with catapult on my backhand!!!!

Reactions: Bilge Dogan
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
Lo, no no no no no!

Lodro can read my mind.

I even bought two sheets of Big Dipper with two sponge hardness to see if I would like it. No.

I bought a lot of Stuor and Lumeria and I don't like most of them except Stuor Viscaria clone and ZJK clone. I don't feel bad about blades though. They last forever and I can pretty sure I can find the right rubber to put on a blade that I don't like and the blade will be ok.

But the Chinese rubbers I have tried either: a) does not play as well as Hurricane provincial blue sponge 39 degree or b) does not have enough catapult effect compared to any Butterfly or ESN rubber to help my backhand to shoot the ball out.

So what's point? I don't care how cheap these Chinese rubbers are, I am not getting joy out of it. I can see how having these rubbers I can practice a more full stroke on my backhand. But that is just going to hinder my progress to spin the ball from the backhand with the snap of the wrist right now. That's what I have been focusing on lately. I want the ball to shoot out with catapult on my backhand!!!!

Sure, I agree about the BH. I too switched to ESN there (I wish I didn't need to, and that one day I'll reach the level where having H3 H37 would be better for me than ESN, but that is not near, and also beside the point ;-) )

My "at-tempt" at you was about FH, I too played with H3 prov. BS on the FH, and I searched for cheaper equivalents (or very near with perf.), and Rxton 9 is close. However, I didn't mean it very seriously. Your choice is good. We all know what matters. Cheers.

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Sure, I agree about the BH. I too switched to ESN there (I wish I didn't need to, and that one day I'll reach the level where having H3 H37 would be better for me than ESN, but that is not near, and also beside the point ;-) )

My "at-tempt" at you was about FH, I too played with H3 prov. BS on the FH, and I searched for cheaper equivalents (or very near with perf.), and Rxton 9 is close. However, I didn't mean it very seriously. Your choice is good. We all know what matters. Cheers.
H3 H37 boosted works really well and is not hard to use at all!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
H3 H37 boosted works really well and is not hard to use at all!

I know it's not hard to use, I played with it. But I got over-powered in BH exchanges. I wouldn't be, if I was higher level, and at that level, other things also matter differently, I think. So, one day, next life ;-)

Reactions: JJ Ng
This user has no status.
Jeah I'll get some rubbers,
Battle 2 Gold and Yinhe moon 12 are what I'm working with right now. Maybe the 729 yellow ALC blade, but I have the DHS Fang Bo 2bx on the way already, so maybe that unnecessary....

Can someone tell me if 729 Bloom Power has a higher/lower throw, than 729 Battle 2?
bloom power is definitely harder, weighs more and has lower throw than regular B2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
How long does H3 37 last on backhand?
I would like to have one that can stay on for 3-6 months.
LAC kind of does that job imo.

Definitely can last 6 months if you're not too demanding. But LAC is really good too, so use it if you like it.

Agree. I've used H3 prov. H37, the durability is good. The H3 comm. I had too, both red and black, and the top-sheet felt a bit thinner, so I can't recommend. The H3 prov. red H37 - in 6 months I use 2 or 3 boost cycles, then it's about done. They didn't bubble - the black H3 prov. H41 did bubble after 3 boost cycles (I guess it is normal), and the last 3 were slightly lower quality (another reason to search for alt.), but still good. So imo, H3 red H37 has good durability, I'd not say exceptional, but good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I will likely switch to LAC but I would like it to be slightly softer.
After this weeks match I will take off my G-1 and glue a new sheet of LAC on.
I realized how helpful the tackiness is, especially for my current state of game where the extra bit of control and spin makes a big difference.

Whenever I face someone that comes closer to a looping style player I win most of the time and can play my best game.
But most opponents in my current league and tournament matches are generally older people with weird and disruptive playstyles.
With their control/defensive setups they can just push almost any topspin serve. and keep it annoyingly short/half- long on the table and make my life as a looper hard.
Many illegal annoying serves but cant do much about it without actual umpires.

Once I face more better and offensive players I could take a faster setup maybe, but right now I dont want to make my life unnecessarily difficult, especially because I cant train as much and as well as I would like to.

Tackiness, dwell time and control of R9 definitely helps.

LAC in 38-39 degrees would be awesome.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2020
I realized how helpful the tackiness is, especially for my current state of game where the extra bit of control and spin makes a big difference.

Whenever I face someone that comes closer to a looping style player I win most of the time and can play my best game.
But most opponents in my current league and tournament matches are generally older people with weird and disruptive playstyles.
With their control/defensive setups they can just push almost any topspin serve. and keep it annoyingly short/half- long on the table and make my life as a looper hard.

Once I face more better and offensive players I could take a faster setup maybe, but right now I dont want to make my life unnecessarily difficult, especially because I cant train as much and as well as I would like to.

The way you describe it I think H3 H37 might be quite good, perhaps optimal, for you. There is also B2 in H37, but I never tried. I'd think those micro-porous sponges would help here, in the right hardness. E.g. even Big Dipper H38 felt too hard on the BH for me (also it is not completely micro-porous), but I'm decided to spend it now, when off-season, whatever it takes!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023

Waiting for Rxton 7 38° hoping its good for that role:geek: 😅 I will try to test Rxton 9 "Speed" on BH when my new order arrives, It supposedly cames in 38° and thats the only difference with Rxton 9 (possible hardness 38.5, 39, 39.5,40.5) Sadly only in Black

says Table tennis clown
says Table tennis clown
Apr 2020
With their control/defensive setups they can just push almost any topspin serve.
Topspin serve ????
The only top spin serve I still use is so speedy not even Ma Long could push it back to me 😁😁

Pretend to give them your topspin serve but actually give them a No-spin serve = that'll f#^ck em 😁

Tiz

This user has no status.

Tiz

This user has no status.
Jan 2023
Well I couldn’t resist and I ordered a Skyline TG3 provincial BS 40 for $36 shipped (tax included), I never tried a BS so far and I was always interested especially after reading
This review