Aliexpress Anniversary Sale 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2023
I bought..... nothing this time!!! 🥳
AE is for me only the source for Chinese brands, and I think I'm cured from them :p
Switched back to esn/jpn brands where I started from with short period of Chinese brands.... sorry it's not my story :p
I'm happy, maybe more expensive, but I feel it and it helps me more nad makes me happy than on-going research and testing Chinese brands ;)

Reactions: Choosikick and H3R0
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
says TT is easy: just place the ball on the table 1 time more...
Nov 2022
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Glad I was able to stimulate the conversation. And I love hearing what other people get off of Aliexpress.
Even though I have enough equipment in reserve to past for the next couple of years, I end up still reading all of the EJ threads.

Kinda inspired to train more hours just so that my rubbers die and I can justify buying more when 11.11 comes around again.

At 35 hours my first LAC might be losing some liveliness even though the top sheet looks like new.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Good luck @Jslick89 ... Sacramento California has a very large number of NBS.

WHAT... is NBS ???

Nittaku Ball Snob

With this crowd, it is Nittaku Premium or nothing.

Personally, I also feel the WTT DJ40+ ball is superior to Nittaku Premium in every way. Heavier, more solid, easy to hit through spin, easy to attack, easy to counter attack, does not get slippery and shiny after 3 matches.

At Citrus Heights on Tuesdays, you oughtta see how the NBS freek out after their 3 USD match ball goes under the bleachers... it is very much like their first born at 6 months fell into the deep water the urgency in which they try to gig out that precious ball from under the bleachers hahahhahahahahahahahahah.