all roads lead to Rome...

says Buttefly Forever!!!
says Buttefly Forever!!!
Mar 2021
Listen up folks,

I know you love EJing. I get it. But let's get real, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually use Tenergy or Dignics. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile...

So just get Tenergy and save you all the grief.
IMG_6217.jpeg
IMG_6215.jpeg

The Rock approves 🫡

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Come on DHS give us some crazy Hurricane that works without boosting :)
DHS might not but other manufacturers surely have, at least for me, in the form of Loki Arthur China. And yes I have an extra sheet of Dignics 09C which I'm in no hurry to put on as the other one I already have on one of my blades did not really impress me except for the price.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Listen up folks,

I know you love EJing. I get it. But let's get real, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually use Tenergy or Dignics. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile...
Correction: if you love EJing, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually TRY Tenergy or Dignics. Then you figure out theres similar or better out there for less money and the same or better durability and wonder what kind of contact drug Butterfly have been putting into their topsheet or it must be some sort of Jedi Marketing trick for those who are easily influenced.

This is because true EJs never stop trying out rubbers. Those who stop at BTY were't true EJs in the first place.

Listen up folks,

I know you love EJing. I get it. But let's get real, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually use Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 8. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile...

So just get Hurricane and a bottle of booster and save you all the grief.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2020
Listen up folks,

I know you love EJing. I get it. But let's get real, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually use Hurricane 3 or Hurricane 8. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile...

So just get Hurricane and a bottle of booster and save you all the grief.
This is also true, but as an EJ we move on when we find a Hurricane alternative that does not require boosting. Life is simply too short to waste waiting for the booster to take and then waiting for the dome to come down a bit. Could be days of waiting I tell you. Forget that. I might sell off those bottles of boosters and unopened Hurricanes I have.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
This is also true, but as an EJ we move on when we find a Hurricane alternative that does not require boosting. Life is simply too short to waste waiting for the booster to take and then waiting for the dome to come down a bit. Could be days of waiting I tell you. Forget that. I might sell off those bottles of boosters and unopened Hurricanes I have.
No time, yet have time to find the right equipment?
is the one time and the other time, the same time? lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
I think I agree that people should try Hurricane 3 at some point, boosted and see if they like it.

I have tried T05 fx, T64 fx and T80 fx. They are ok. Nothing too special. I might be tempted to try Dignics 09c. That rubber makes sense.

I am just waiting for my club mate to wear down their Tenergy and Dignics so I can score a sheet off of them.

Interestingly, the better players do not usually play with Butterfly at our club. we all have found some other Butterfly alternatives that are cheaper and stick with them.

But the newbies get put on Tenergy and Dignics by the club coach so once their Tenergy or Dignics are worn (which is worn by newbie definition; for us veterans, those rubbers will still be very very good), I will score a couple off of them. So just waiting....

I have been very very familiar to Tenergy fx, Revolution, Fastarc and Rakza series but I just recently started exploring Rasanter and Xiom Vega series. I am pretty happy with my EJ'ing so far. I have come to appreciate the blade a lot better and how the blade has to match the rubber (For me, wood blade, I need ESN rubber of 47.5 degree or harder on the backhand. For carbon blade, I need soft soft rubber by Rakza 7 soft, Xiom Vega Europe and Tenergy fx series.)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2022
Listen up folks,

I know you love EJing. I get it. But let's get real, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually get old and slow and put pips on your blade. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile...

So just get LP OX and save you all the grief.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2021
Read 1 reviews
Listen up folks,

I know you love EJing. I get it. But let's get real, whatever you do, whatever you try, if you stay in TT long enough you'll eventually get old and slow and put pips on your blade. It is inevitable. Resistance is futile...

So just get LP OX and save you all the grief.
:ROFLMAO: I was just writing about this, but instead of LP OX, I was gonna write Illegal Pips.

Beat me by few minutes. ;)