Barwell

This user has no status.
5 out of 5 rating for Barwell

Hi guys,
I've been using this blade for about 2-3 weeks and here is my reviews of this blade.

Performance
For me, this blade is suitable for offensive players who play from close to mid distance. The amount of dwell time is just fantastic for topspin rally. This blade also good for a touch play. I found it is quiet easy to push the ball short to the net. Blocking is just awesome because you don't need put too much efforts to block the ball. Flicking also really easy to do. Due the good amount of dwell time of this blade, I can easily flick a heavy backspin ball.

Appearance
This blade has a simple and elegant appearance. It was made from a really good quality wood. The finishing is looking so well-made. The handle is very comfortable and give me a smooth feeling in my hand.

Reactions: TableTennisDaily
says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
says Hi, I am a life-long table tennis enthusiast and...
Mar 2014
5 out of 5 rating for Barwell

The Nittaku Barwell is an interesting 7-ply all-wood blade. In my opinion, it is best suited for close-to-the-table and mid-distance players. The Barwell reminds me of a minimally slower and harder-feeling version of the Tibhar Samsonov Force Pro Black Edition, and a slightly faster and more massive feeling version of the Donic Ovtcharov Senso V1. Spin aficionados and loopers will likely prefer the Force Pro due to the slightly longer dwell time and higher arc, whereas players who enjoy blades that provide a more massive feeling that produces flatter trajectories, will prefer the Barwell. Personally, I prefer the Force Pro by a hair due to the more controlled feeling on BH blocks. The Barwell is well-balanced and can be used by players by a wide range of skill levels. For full details, see: https://blog.tabletennis11.com/review-four-7-ply-all-wood-blades