Best Non Chinese Rubber for brush looping?

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
It sounded like I was joking against KJell W, but I believe he was like me, just joking at the topic... any reasonable person would see KW was joking, I just took it all the way.

For real though, I just don't get along with Dignics for my style and impact.

It might be a sign that I am simply not macho man enough to cope with it, but there are way better players than me, one example being a perennial 2200 level player in NYC (MyTT VictorK) who admits he was never good enough to use T05. Who is Der_Echte to say he could use D09 worth a crap?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
It sounded like I was joking against KJell W, but I believe he was like me, just joking at the topic... any reasonable person would see KW was joking, I just took it all the way.

For real though, I just don't get along with Dignics for my style and impact.

It might be a sign that I am simply not macho man enough to cope with it, but there are way better players than me, one example being a perennial 2200 level player in NYC (MyTT VictorK) who admits he was never good enough to use T05. Who is Der_Echte to say he could use D09 worth a crap?

Not liking T05 is not about being good enough per se, it is about being used to rubbers playing a certain way and not being able to adjust to T05 when comparing it to those rubbers. I couldn't enjoy the way T05 played on defensive shots for example, but I love the way T05 Hard plays on these same shots. I suspect that when you play a lot with a rubber for many hours, it becomes easier to adjust but still some people might just prefer to use something that feels more intuitive.

This user has no status.
I was not joking, when I said Dignics 09c might be a solution to the problem at hand. But the price is a joke and I found your answer pretty hilarious tbh :D

I think hybrids might be the best for brush looping other than chinese rubbers. But some people like soft grippy rubbers more. Probably depends on the impact. Some are engaging the sponge ever so slightly; others engage the sponge quite a bit. But this probably has been stated already. It is a very subjective topic; as is Equipment in general (besides obvious objective features that are measurable, like hardness or frequency of vibration. Even those are somewhat subjective).

If Dignics and Tenergy weren't so damn expensive...

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
Read 3 reviews
A softer, non tacky rubber that works is the 729 Focus III Snipe. Try it in the 44 or 46 hardness. Ok It's Chinese, but works good and the sponge is soft. Sponge hardness is 42/44/46. H44 works on both forehand and backhand (for me). It's very light as well, and has good control.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
Hello, my best rubber for brush looping is Donic Barracuda is almost as old as tenergy but even better spin its softer 45 degrees [tenegy seems like 45 and no more esp when used a bit ,less than half the price ... it will only suit players with fast blades .l mean off + since its a lot slower than 05 or r47 . or joola 48 if you like their speed on a carbonado 290 a v fast blade . blade does not slow down like all 2 month old rubbers well used do !! its magical . it sinks in and has the even a higher throw than 05 .. its v like 05 you have play all shots with a closed bat , does not go off the table like 05 s bouncy spring sponge . its for brush players close to the table no great speed ,,, its faster boosted, then good for playing back from the table .. no rubber spins more except prob . tacky .not tried chinese rubbers

I just wanted to know what you guy's think.
What is the best Rubber for Brush looping on forehand?

There are a few Exclusions though.

1.) I don't like Chinese Rubbers like H3 (I don't want to boost, availability here, Quality etc).
So Chinese Rubbers are excluded for me.

2.) It seems that around 48 degree is my upper limit in hardness, anything else feels too hard for me.

So far in the Years Tenergy 05 suited me the best, but that hasn't stopped me for searching for a better alternative.
Rubbers I tried so far, for replacing T05.

Rasanter R47
Gewo Nexus EL pro 48
Tibhar MXP (I hated this one , I dont know why , it felt awkward for me)
Rhyzer 43

Hexer Powergrip and Rhyzer 48 are the ones I currently am testing both they both seem a notch worse then T05 for brushing.
The speed was always ok on these rubbers but the feeling for brush looping was always off.

Been thinking of trying Xiom series like O7 pro, Vega X. Maybe R53 ?
R53 is normally way too hard for me but people keep saying it feels soft.

So it would be nice to have input from you guys.
I like brush looping and slow brush looping.

What do you think is the best Rubber for this?
Is there something non chinese with a max of 48-50 hardness for this?
should have written post here !!!