Best rubbers (Donic (BlueFire or BlueStorm)) for Tibhar stratus power wood

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
I want to buy two rubber (bluestorm or bluefire) for my blade tibhar stratus powerwood!
But i don't know which of them is best for looping and control at close the table , i playing close the table and it's important for me that control and looping be perfect

Which model do you recommend for BH and FH?

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Tibhar Startus Power Wood goes well with wide range of rubbers. Many of them you could call "the best for looping and control at the table". So the best answer would come from your own history: what rubbers have you used on Tibhar Stratus Power Wood so far? Why you want to change them? Have you plaid with different blade before? Similar composition?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Tibhar Startus Power Wood goes well with wide range of rubbers. Many of them you could call "the best for looping and control at the table". So the best answer would come from your own history: what rubbers have you used on Tibhar Stratus Power Wood so far? Why you want to change them? Have you plaid with different blade before? Similar composition?

tibhar stratus powerwood is my new blade and i don't use it before!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Acuda Blue P1 (1,8 mm) is a very nice rubber for backhand, easy to handle and not spin sensitive in the passive game. On the forehand side you could use P1 Turbo for example. Donic Barracuda could also be an option for you.

Reactions: Madmazel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2018
Acuda Blue P1 (1,8 mm) is a very nice rubber for backhand, easy to handle and not spin sensitive in the passive game. On the forehand side you could use P1 Turbo for example. Donic Barracuda could also be an option for you.

I bought Acuda S1 Turbo (MAX) for FH
And Acuda S1 (MAX) for BH

What do you think ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
S1 and S1 Turbo are more spinsensitive than P1(Turbo). Personally I would choose S1 Turbo for backhand

Reactions: Madmazel