Black Friday for table tennis

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Thanks for the offer Giang , I have another friend who is Swedish American , but even he could not get through , I think it needs a Social and then a local phone number ...
too much trouble and not sure how much they would charge for International Shipping so I gave up ... too much trouble to save a few dollars on a couple of sheets of Tenergy 05
You should be able to order there. If you need any help MSG me on FB :)

Last edited:

NDH

says Spin to win!
Firstly..... Great shout on the offer.

Just ordered myself a couple of sheets for the New Year.

The initial confusion for me, was that I changed the language to UK, but the price was still KR - When manually calculating the exchange rate, it came to £43 something.

When you change the currency in the top left to GBP, it drops to £37!

Beautiful!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Thanks for the offer Giang , I have another friend who is Swedish American , but even he could not get through , I think it needs a Social and then a local phone number ...
too much trouble and not sure how much they would charge for International Shipping so I gave up ... too much trouble to save a few dollars on a couple of sheets of Tenergy 05

TTM, sorry to hear but yeah it ain't worth the hassle.

Sorry, not sure what you mean? I couldn't work out why the price was different but Pricey 11 sorted it out for me.
Awesome! Good you got it sorted!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Firstly..... Great shout on the offer.

Just ordered myself a couple of sheets for the New Year.

The initial confusion for me, was that I changed the language to UK, but the price was still KR - When manually calculating the exchange rate, it came to £43 something.

When you change the currency in the top left to GBP, it drops to £37!

Beautiful!

I bought two myself, great price and great spot!